𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

Fifteen minutes before show time i got ready early and was just sitting on my sofa in my dressing room while scrolling through instagram.  I heard a knock on the door .

     "Come in!" I said not taking my eyes off my phone the door opened quickly,  but closed even faster . I stood up and it was Aidan.  "Aidan ! What are you doing here ?!" I laugh in shock . "I just really wanted to see you! " He got closer till our faces were an inch apart,  we were about to kiss , but were interupted by a knock on the door and I quickly jumped "Hide!" I quickly pulled Aidan over to the closet and he got in.  They knocked on the door again, "Come in! " I said sitting on the couch. 

     " Heyy !!" Sadie said peaking her  head through the door . "Oh hey!" I smiled " You ready? " she asked "Almost!" I answered impatiently waiting for her to leave  "Kk well I just wanted to check up on you !" "Oh ok. " I just smiled "Well ill see you in a bit !" She slowly closed the door ,"Byeee !" I got up and walked to the closet letting Aidan out .

     "Geez that was close !" I said laughing "Yeah it was !" He laughed beginning to get closer to me again,  but then there was another knock on the door "Ugh !" I groaned "I'll go back to he closet " he said calmly and walked in to he closet . "Who is it ?" I said a bit annoyed "Five minutes till show time !" A back stage member said . I put my hand on my forhead and closed my eyes "ok ... thanks ." I heard footsteps walking away and I put both hands on my face . Aidan came out the closet and hugged me . "Hey , what's wrong ?" He asked softly "It's just so hard hiding our relationship. " I said getting a bit teary " Hey hey hey , it's ok if you can't handle it we don't have to! " he said sadly . I looked up at him "No it's - its fine I wanna be with you ok ? No matter how hard it is ." I smile "Ok . " he said softly,  and kissed my nose .

     Aidan walked out to meet everyone first , and I followed a few minutes afterward .

- Word Count: 374