𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Me and the girls came back from shopping . I quickly needed to go meet Aidan for our date . I told the girls I was gonna go for a cup of coffee and left . As I was walking to meet Aidan I felt arms wrapped around my waist . I smile knowing exactly who it was .

      "You ready?" Aidan asked softly placing a kiss on my neck. "Yup!" I reply and we start walking to our date .

     "Can you give a hint to where we are going? " I ask smiling at him "Nope!" He smiles and I frown "Come on! Just one little clue ! Pleaseee !" I whined "Your such a child !" He laughs "Oh please! You know you love me !" I laugh "I do." He smiles .

     After a while we stopped at a park , and there was a little picnic set up .

     "Aidan this is so sweet !" I smile "I'm glad you like it !" He smiles back "Like it? I love it !" He pulls my hand and we sit down on the blanket. 

      There was a basket filled with all my favorite snacks .
"This is so cute!" I lean over and peck his cheek causing him to blush a bit.

     "So there's soemthing I wanted to show you for a while now ." He said softly "Oh yeah ? What is it ?" I asked curiously . He pulled his notebook out of his pocket and flipped through some pages . "So I-I wrote you a little something. " he handed me the notebook .

     I read it . It was so sweet ! My stomach filled with butterflies and my cheeks filled with blush . I was smiling.  I could feel Aidans eyes on me , he was nervous . I turn to look at him and smiled "You wrote me a song !" I softly said smiling "Y-yeah do you like ? "He nervously asked.

      I place my hand on his and softly rub my finger against his hand .

      "I love it !" I replied softly.  We stared at eahcother smiling before he leaned in and kissed me .

     The kiss was passionate. It lasted for what seemed like forever . We both smiled into the kiss . I slowly pulled away but Aidan just pulled me back in not wanting the moment to end which causes me to chuckle a bit .

     We were interupted by a bright light flashing us . We both pulled away looking to find what it was . Seconds later my phone buzzed it was Millie texting me . I read the message.  "Who is it ?" Aidan asked trying to peek over and get a look at my phone "It's Millie saying we're about to leave!" I said quickly getting up and Aidan following me

     We both quickly clean up and head back to meet everyone.

- Word Count: 452