𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁

~Joe's Pov~

   I watch as Millie walks upstairs angry.  Finn watched in shock of how she acted . I angrily grabbed my keys and walked out while Finn calls for me .

     I needed to stop all this non sense , and there was only one way .

     I pull in to Aidans drive way . I get out , angrily , and knock on the door . He opens the door , his face drops .

     "M-Mr. Keery?  What are you doing here?" He stutters while looking past me trying to find something,  or someone. 

    "Can I come in?" I oush past him walking in his house . I look around hands on my hips . "Would you like something to drink ?" He shuts the door

     "I want you to tell my daughter that you don't love her ..," I say plainly  . Aidan furrows his eyebrows "I'm sorry sir- I can't do that ."

      "Yes you can , and you will . " I turn my back to him "We need to be at the airport at six a.m . Y/n refuses to go unless your there . " I face him again "All she does is lay in bed all day , crying.  " Aidan gives me a worried look .

     "If you love her , you'll tell her you don't.  Then we'll all move on with our lives " I cross my arms

~Your Pov~

I was in the living room watching a movie with Mills.  She said I needed to get out of my room . I was still in my pj's with a blanket on top of me . Finn sat on my right and Millie on my left . I sat there , my arms crossed . I was facing the T.V but I wasn't paying attention . Someone opens the door and we all turn our heads to see .

     It was dad ... and Aidan?

     I quickly stand up , tears fill my eyes . "A-Aidan?" He gives me a sentimental look . I quickly walk over to him and hug him .

     "Kids let's give them some space .." my dad tells Finn and Millie and they leave the room .

     I began to kiss Aidan and he kissed me back , but then pulls away . I was confused , he never pulled away first .

     "Let's sit down ." He pulls me and we take a seat on the couch.  "I really missed you Aidan... I love you Aidan " I held both of his hands.  "Y/n..." he started . "I uh need to tell you something. " I began to worry "I-I don't- I don't love you-" my face dropped I slowly pull my hand away "W-What ?"

     "Y/n I'm sorry-" his voice cracks "Aidan you don't- you don't mean that , right?" I stood and began to tear up . "Y/n I'm  so sorry" he looks away . I close my eyes and tears leave my eyes "I-I should go ." He stands up his shoulder touches mine as he leaves. 

     I plop down on the couch in disbelief of what happened.  I cry harder , holding my stomach . "No.." I would repeat in tears , but each time a bit louder .

     Millie came down hugging me tightly.  Petting my hair , trying it calm me down . She pulled me up walking me to my room and laying me down on my bed  , "H-He doesn't love me ." I repeat in tears "Oh bubba."she she wrapped her around me laying down next to me "It's  ok " she repeats while shushing me .

-Word Count: 559