𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

After a week in New York we were leaving to our next stop on the tour New Jersey.  Things between me and Aidan were amazing we got to know eachother a bit more I was in the back of the bus looking out the window listening to music while everyone was in the front of the bus . We've been driving for five hours already and I was starting to get hungry. I got up and walked up the the drivers seat we're my dad was , "Dad when can we stop and get something to eat I'm hungry! " I whined "We have food Y/n!" He said laughing and keeping his eyes on the road . " Dad you can't be serious!" "Sorry Y/n/n." I groaned and walked over to one of the food cabinets and stole some of Finns candy and took a seat next Aidan .

      "Want some ?" I whispered showing him the bag of gummy bears . He smiled and took a few . "Y/n?" I looked up to see Finn "Yes?" I tried to contain my laughter . "What are you doing ?" He asked seriously "Not eating your candy ?"I said while Aidan just chuckled ." Give them back!"he said trying to snatch the bag " Noah catch!" I threw the bag to him and he thankfully got it and took some and threw them to Millie before Finn could get the bag "Guys this isn't funny! " Finn ran back and forth trying to get his candy back . The bus filled with laughter. 

          A few hours later

     Everyone was asleep except for my dad , I was in the front of the bus looking out the window fidgeting with my hand . When I felt someones hand on my shoulder I turned to see Aidan sitting behind me , "Can't sleep ?" He asked whispering lightly . "Yeah , just got alot on my mind ." I said softly "Like what? " he asked "You want me to say I'm thinking about you ?"I laugh and he laughs with me "I am , but its just I don't know I feel stressed I guess . We've only had concerts that lasted a week , but for two months its crazy ." I said still whispering,"Yeah , I get it but I know you can do it but not alone you have me. "He said smiling and grabbing my hand and intertwine it with his when we heard the door the led to the back of the bus open , I quickly pulled my hand away to see Finn, "I- I'm sorry if I scared you I was just thirsty. " he reassured us and grabbed a water bottle and heading to his bunk . Me and Aidan look at eachother and laugh lightly. Twenty minutes later we went to our bunks and fell asleep .

- Word Count:456