𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

We all get off the bus . We got to the house , My dad opened the door we all went in . Once either was my turn to walk in he stopped me and handed me my passport I look at it and open it . It had a ticket , a plane ticket. "We're taking a plane this time ." He says I just walk up to my room . I lay in bed , I've been in the same clothes since yesterday. I didn't want to get out of bed. Millie walks in a while later .

"Bubba come on let's get in the bath tub ," she helps me up and I walk to the bathroom she turns the water on for me and I get on pulling the shower curtain . I just let the warm water hit my body . I move my hair back I reach for my shampoo and put it on . I shut off the water after a bit and Millie hands me my towel .

"I'll get out some new clothes for you. " she shuts the door behind her . I brush out my hair , and out some lotion on my arms and legs then walk to my room . My clothes was set on my bed , but Millie wasn't there . I put my clothes on and lay in bed covering my self with my blankets . I begin to cry again , everytime a new thought of Aidan pops in my head I cry harder . Then Millie walks in on me again and rushs over to me hugging me tightly, and rubbing my head . Finn and my dad came rushing in .

"What the hell is going on!" My dad panic , and Finn runs over to me hugging me as well "Hey hey hey , it's ok we're here we're right here ." Finn reassured me I very slowly calm myself , and once I do Millie hands me my pills to help with the fever I still had . My dad just stood there watchign a bit of worry in his eyes. "Y/n..-" he softly started "Dad just go downstairs ." Finn raises his voice , my dad stood there a bit before heading out .

A couple of minutes I'm able to calm down "You better now?" Mills asks softly I nod lightly "What happened? " Finn asked worried, I sat quiet "She did this back in the hotel . She misses him..." Mille softly adds . Miss him is an understatement. "Maybe she needs help." Finn suggest , I quickly look at him "What? Your saying I'm crazy." I ask "No I never said that-"

"Ok let's all go to bed and figure this out " Millie gets annoyed . Millie stands up and grabs a pillow and a blanket that were on my chair "W-what are you doing?" I ask "I'm sleeping in here with you ! Just for tonight. " I nod and Finn leaves the room

~couple hours later~

I just lay in my bed in the dark Millie already half asleep. I lay on my side slowly drifting into sleep

-Word Count: 498