𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

It was Tuesday afternoon. dad was still trying to find the perfect guitarist/ backup singer for the band. I was in my room with Millie and Sadie while Noah and Finn were playing video games in the living room . Me and the girls were getting ready to head to the mall for a bit before we went on a two month long tour. " Y/n, are you working on anything new ?" Sadie asked, sitting at my vanity applying some light makeup while I slipped my shoes on .

" Yea, I have, actually, but it's not complete yet. I just need some inspiration, then I'll show you guys !" I sat on my bed next to Millie." Don't worry Y/n I know you'll find some inspo you always do ! " she smiled lightly before standing up and grabbing her bag. I smiled back . " Alrighty , ready, guys ?" Sadie said, getting up from the vanity. 'Mhm,' I replied . We all walked downstairs to see the boys glued to the t.v screen. " Is he still in his office?"I asked, looking at my dads office door . " Uh huh , " Finn replied, still looking at the screen in front of him"Its been two hours of people walking in and out . " Noah added 'jeez ' I thought," Ok , well we're going out. Be back in ... about an hour, " Millie said before we walked out the door and into her car .

While we were in the car i sat in the back seat and put my window down and let the wind flow throw my hair , and the bright summer sunlight hit my face as our favorite song played on the radio . Mills and Sadie sang out while I laughed a bit at how happy they were . I loved seeing others happy it made me happy .

We finally arrived at the mall . We stopped at our childhood favorite candy store and filled our candy bags with our favorite candy. After walking through the mall a bit, we ran into a cute little clothing shop . We looked through clothes and bought a few outfits for the tour when I heard Sadie squel me and millie looked at each other then ran over to her. " Sades, what's wrong? " I asked, worried. I looked around, and the cashier was looking at it .

" Look what I found ! " Sadie said excitedly we looked at what she was holding and it was some merchandise of the band we released the merch a month ago and tried looking for it every store we stopped at and we'd try to get some after the concert but there wasn't any left , but no luck until now ! " Omg , this is insane !" Millie grabbed the shirt." We've looked everywhere for this !" I laughed with excitement . " We are so getting some ! " The cashier lady looked at us weirdly till we left the store . We bought a shirt for Noah , Finn and Dad, and one for the new band member, so they felt welcomed and drove back home .

Word Count : 497