𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

I ran up to everybody waiting outside the bus , while Aidan followed . "Where were you?" Millie asked furrowing her eyebrows "I told you I went for a cup of coffee." I replied "Y/n-" she started but was interupted by my dad telling us to all get on the bus . I quickly walked to the back of the bus Millie following behind me shutting the door that led to the front of the bus.

       "Y/n that is the second time you go "for coffee" and Aidan is right behind you !" She whisper yelled . "What can I say it was a coincidence. " I said also whispering "Is there something going on between you two?" She asked a bit angry "N-no of course not ! We're just friends. Yeah I like him , but that's it !" I assured her "I don't believe you! " she said crossing her arms.

     I throw my arms in the air "Millie! Come on! " I let out a sigh "Just tell me what the hell is going on! Why your so distant with me and Sadie !" She whisper yelled again "I- Gosh! Ok fine I'm dating Aidan ok! Is that what you wanted to hear ! I really don't care if it's "breaking dad's rule" because I'm  happy ! " I whispered yelled .

     She stands there in shock . Her arms still crossed , "Millie ... say something ..." I say softly "Why didn't you say something?..." she responded "I just- I didn't want to drag you along in the secret!  Trust me it's alot of pressure..." I tell her . She sighs , "Y/n I'm your sister you can tell me ." She said as she grabbed my hand "Y-your not mad?" My voice cracks ,"Of course not ! I'm sorry I had to force it out of you though ." She frowned "It's fine I'm relieved somebody else knows I guess."

     "Who else knows?" She asked confused "Noah..." I said and her eyes widened "How long has this been going oh for ?" She asked "A while now ." Her face turnes blank "But trust me I was gonna tell you all at some point ."I assured her and she nods "Can I get a hug?" I put my arms out and she hugs me .

-Word Count:  367