𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸

I was taking a walk around the hotel before we left to the next city . I was thinking about Aidan, as always , and how special he is to me , but it's hard at times keeping our relationship a secret from the band .

I heard running from behind me , I stopped and turned and it was Aidan trying to catch up to me . I laugh at him .

" Jeez you walk fast !" He said catching his breath , I chuckle and I continued to walk while he followed . "What are doing walking alone ?" He asked softly "Just clearing my head." I simply said looking at him "You could've told me to join you, you know? " he said grabbing my hand "Well your here now ." I smile "Yeah , but its not safe all alone especially knowing how many people will recognize you ." He said seriously "Aidan I'm fine , ok ? I can take care of myself you know ." I laugh at how worried he is "Its not funny babe , ok? I don't want to lose you when I just got you ."he said softly , I stop walking and held both of his hands "Don't worry ok ? If it makes you feel better I'll ask you to walk with me next time ." I smile lightly and he  smiles back pulling me into a kiss . I pull back a couple of seconds later "Hey I'm not done !" He said trying to kiss me again "Aidan , we're gonna get caught !" I chuckle "That's ok !" He said leaning in again , but I back up again "Not with me , I don't want you getting introuble! " I said sadly "Ok fine !" I smile , but then he pecks my lips quickly, and I laugh .

Aidans Pov

I was busy packing my stuff before we left for the next city I looked out the window of the hotel room and see y/n walking by. "Hey I'll be back ." I told Noah Finn while walking out . I ran after y/n , she didn't notice I was running after her till I got a bit closer and she started laughing at how exhausted I look "Jezz you walk fast !" I tried catching my breath, she laughs and starts walking and I follow behind her . I asked her what she was doing walking alone, I worried about her safety more than my own , and it seems like I cared about her own safety more than she did . " -but its not safe all alone especially knowing how many people will recognize you ." I said sternly "Aidan I'm fine , ok ? I can take care of myself you know ." She laughed at how worried I must look right now "Its not funny babe , ok? I don't want to lose you when I just got you ."I said softly I really didn't wanna her getting hurt . She grabbed a hold of both of my hands and told me not to worry . How could I not worry about her I'm absolutely in love with her if anything happened to her I could never , ever live with myself . I pull her into a kiss we were in sync , but she pulled away,"Aidan , we're gonna get caught !" She laughed "That's ok !" I said no thinking only wanting more of her , she pulled away again "Not with me , I don't want you getting introuble! " she said getting sad "Ok fine !" I said giving up , but then quickly pecking her lips causing her to laugh .

Your Pov

We continued to walk a bit longer before heading back to our hotel rooms and grabbing our luggage and heading to the bus . I got on the bus and put my bags away like everyone else , I sat next to Mille and Sadie in the front of the bus , while the boys were in the back .

- Word Count: 630