𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

It was Sunday evening we were all in our rooms packing some last-minute stuff . Dad was outside loading the bus with food and drinks and putting new sheets in the beds for us, so we slept comfortably. I was finishing up my packing and picking up my outfit for tomorrow morning. All my concert outfits were picked out, and my outfits for when we don't have concerts were picked out as well . I got my phone and a pair of pajamas and headed for the shower.

Afterward , I went into Millies' room to help her pack . She always takes longer than the rest of us . "Hey Mills," I said and started helping her fold her clothes and put them in her luggage she smiled lightly. She's been acting strange lately, and I was just about to ask her what was going on , but she cut me off. " Y/n, can I ask you something? " she said as she stopped folding her clothes . " Sure, Mills, what's up ?"I continued folding her clothes." Have you ever- " she let out a sigh before continuing." Have you ever tried going out on a date with someone? " Well where the fuck did that come from I thought to myself. " A date? " I asked confused

"Yea , like going to diner with a guy or catching a movie ?" "No , I guess I just haven't found my person yet . " I said biting my lip . " Oh " then there was awkward silence "So no crushes ?" "Millie where is this coming from? " I laugh . She let out another sigh " Its just that I don't know I don't see you doing normal teenage girl stuff . "

"Normal teenage girl stuff like going on a date ?" "Yeah ! I guess like live your life outside of music " "I don't know Millie like I said I just haven't found my person . The one for me " I said continuing to fold her clothes " Ok , and what do you see when you think of 'your dream person' ?" She asked . I stop folding her clothes and face her " When I think of my 'dream person ' I think of someone who loves music as much as I do , but also loves their family as much as I do .

Someone who's never dated before so we can experience it for the first time together. Someone who can stop what their doing and have time to talk . " I said smiling " Well , I have a feeling that ... you'll find that person very soon " she smiled at me then hugged me "Just promise me that you'll find time to do 'normal teenage girl things' when we get back ?" She looked down at me "I promise!" We pulled away and Millie walked over to her radio and turned it on and continued to pack her things .

- Word Count: 463