𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Aidans Pov

     I was sitting on a bench in the garden of the hotel watching the view . It was quiet . All I heard was the the sound of birds . I felt the presence of someone coming up from behind me and I quickly turned around . It was her . The girl I so desperately wanted to see but didn't have as much courage as she did the day when we drove to New York . She smiled softly her dimples on each end of her smile gave me butterflies as always . "What are you doing out here alone ?" She asked me while taking a seat next to me . "Just thinking ." 'About you 'I thought to myself  " Wanna get out of here ? " she asked standing up and waiting for me to take her hand . "We have concert though. "I said reminding her and she let out a big sigh "We'll be back in time don't worry! " she reassured me, and I toke her hand .

     After sometime,  we stopped at a coffee shop and took a seat , and waited patiently for our coffee . "Are you gonna tell me what you were thinking about earlier ?" She asked curiously.  'Shit' maybe I should tell her , but the rule . You know what , screw it ! "I was ... thinking about you ." I said softly as her face lit up .

You're pov

     "I was ... thinking about you. " my face felt warm . I wasn't expecting him to say that . "About me?" I asked nervously not knowing what else to say or do . "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that-" he quickly said  before I cut him off " hey , " I placed my hand on his on top of the table "it's ok , I um actually think about you too ... alot ." I told him shyly putting a strand of hair behind my ear . "It's just that " I continued "My dad-" "Has a no dating a band member  rule . I know Finn and Noah told me . Don't worry about it . I'll wait for the day  your dad changes his mind about the 'no dating a band thing' ok?" Aidan told me while putting his hand on mine . I nodded in response . "The way I feel when your around is something I never felt before,  and something I don't want to experience with anyone but you ." He added I had no idea what to say , all I could do was smile like an idiot.

     After we got our coffee we went back to the hotel just in time . Everyone was waiting outside the bus , and luckily my dad wasn't there yet. "Where were you?" Millie asked "I went for cup of coffee !" "With Aidan? " she asked "N-no I bumped into him on the way back ." I lied to her . We all boreded the bus and drove to the stadium.

- Word Count: 466