𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

We reached the ice-cream shop and walked in . We all got to our favorite ice-cream and sat down. I noticed Aidan was still a bit upset about earlier , but I wish he understood the position I was in. We sat down at a table outside the ice-cream shop .

"I can't believe our dream is coming true!" Millie started . We all smile . "It's crazy right?" Noah asked "Yea , it doesn't seem real ." I said "Who knew we would make this far ?" Finn said smiling "I always knew we would!" Sadie said . "I'm just glad we're doing this together !" I smiled side hugging Millie who was sitting beside me . Aidan was still quiet he was distance he looked distracted , but then he looked over at me and softly smiled and I smiled back

Aidans Pov

I was silent while everyone was talking. I hated that a stupid rule was keeping me from being with the girl of my dreams . I couldn't handle it . I was upset , but really couldn't seeing Y/n's beautiful smile made my anger go away , I looked over at her and smiled and she smiled at me back .She had no idea what she was doing to me . She had no idea how crazy I was for her. She had no idea how in love I was with her. How the only thing I think about 24/7 is her , her gorgeous smile , her cute laugh ,the feeling of her soft hair , the way she smelled like strawberries. Just thinking of her made my stomach turn . I love her and it killed me knowing that I couldn't tell her. She understood me like no one else has before . Whenever I played my guitar a feeling was ... missing , until I saw her . I was complete.

You're Pov

We finished up and headed back to the hotel . I went for a walk to clear my head , then Aidan came running behind me . "Hey! " he said outta breath , "Hey..." I said softly continuing to walk "Look I'm sorry about how I was acting earlier . I know you don't want to mess things up for the band and I should respect that no matter how badly I want to break the stupid rule " Aidan said softly "It's ok , and I'll understand if at some point you get tired of the stupid rule and lose feelings for me and find someone who makes you happy . I'll be happy for you" I said lightly " That will never happen . Ok , I meant what I said the day at the Cafe. This feeling I don't wanna experience it with anyone else . I want you to be my first love and hopefully only love ." I smile at him softly and blushing a bit . I stopped and he stopped as well I grabbed his hand and placed it on my cheek , "Thank you for being so understanding. " I smile .I took his hand off my face and held it while we continued to walk .

- Word Count: 498