𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Me and the girls were in our hotel room , still in Las Vegas , I was in the bathroom getting ready to hang out with Aidan . I was wearing a white tang top and a brown sweater with some light colored jeans . I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my bag . Millie and Sadie watching my every move .

"Hey Y/n where you going ?" Millie asked while filing her nails , "For a cup of coffee, I'll be back in an hour ." I quickly left before they could ask anymore questions.

I walked over to Aidan who was sitting on a bench waiting patiently, and looking at his hands . I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder . He turned his head to look at me and smiled .

"Hey !" He stood up ,"Hey!" I smiled "You ready? " he asked softly "Yeah totally! " We began to walk for a bit . The city was beautiful i just looked around in awe of the lights on the buildings. "So where are we going ?" I asked excitedly. "Its a surprise! " he smiled as we continued walking .

After a bit we stopped walking ,"Ok close your eyes ." He said softly "Ok , don't let me fall ." I laugh "Trust me I won't. " he held my hand and guided me somewhere it sounded like there were alot of people around, but I wasn't quite sure where we were . Aidan stopped leading me "Ok open them " I opened them slowly and saw a big Farris Wheel with different colored lights around it . "This is amazing !" I smiled "Well let's go !" He pulled my hand and we got on the Ferris Wheel .

The Ferris Wheel then stopped when we were on the very top I got a bit nervous and Aidan noticed , "Hey its ok , I told the guy controlling the ride to stop us here . " he smiled softly holding my hand and I slowly started to calm down .

We looked at the sunset for a while . It was moments like these that were worth living for . We sat in silence a bit longer before Aidan started talking again " Y/n?" I turned my attention to him "Yes Aidan ?" and before I knew it his lips were on mine .

- Word Count: 368