𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

I was in my dressing room getting ready for the show doing the same routine I did before every other show . Tonight's outfit was a black long sleeve crop top and and beige high rise baggy pants with white airforces I was finishing straining my hair  ,when a back stage crew member opened my door , " Miss five minutes till show time " I laughed " Call me Y/n !" I reassured him that it was ok to call me by my name , he smiled and left the room . I got up and fixed my hair a bit before heading out to meet the others .

       We got on stage in our places . We were opening with the new song me and Aidan finished together.  He was standing next to me , I looked over at him and smiled and he smiled back . The curtains lifted and we began to sing . A bit more into the song me and Aidan got closer and closer to eachother . Him playing the guitar and singing along with me , it was perfect . He was so perfect .  I didn't want this moment to end , but when the music ended I saw my dad looking at me intensly from the side of the stage , and I quickly backed away from Aidan .

   After the concert

    I walked back stage with everyone . We were heading to our dressing rooms,  but I got pulled aside by the rest of the band by my dad . 'Well shit ' .  "Y/n is there something going on with you and Aidan ?" My dad asked crossing his arms and looking at me dead straight in the eyes . "W-what no ? I mean w-why would you think that ?" I stuttered "The way you guys looked at eachother through that first song.  Is he the reason you've been singing so differently lately? " "No I just I don't know I just decided to sing differently latley?" 'I'm the worst liar in the world ' I thought while my dad continued to stare at me intensly " Ok then , go change meet us at the bus ." He said patting the side of my shoulder and walking away . 

     We got on the bus I walked to very back of the and took a seat . Soon after Aidan came after me and sat next to me . 

- Word Count: 381