𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

It was around eleven thirty  we were all in the bus heading for the press conference. Everyone else was in the front of the bus taking a small nap , while I was in the back listening to music to calm my nerves before all the questions they were about to ask . I then felt a tap on my shoulder which I quickly turned around to see Aidan.

"Whatcha listening to?" He asks smiling lightly. I face my body towards him completely , put one hand on his cheek and take out one of the airpods and put it in his ear to hear what I was listening to. He smiled at me while doing this . We listened to the song together and looked at eachothers hands. He intertwined our fingers, while I watched him do so . It was slightly quiet besides the music playing in our ear . The song that was playing was Love Story by Taylor Swift . The bus stopped and that's when I quickly took my hand away . I smiled at him lightly to try and make it him feel not hurt which sorta worked . We walked over to the front of the bus where everyone was walking up from their nap.

We got of the bus and walked in to where the press conference was taking place . We sat in our places and waited for it to start . A couple of minutes it began . That's when I got a bit nervous . I've never done a press conference, and I was scared thinking about what they were gonna ask . A lady in the crowd stood up with a mic in her hand and a man with a camera stood up right after. "So Y/n tell me how it feels to be going on two month tour ?" She asked waiting for me to answer. I took a deep breathe in and out and started, "Well it feels really cool , I mean we've come a long way from playing at family gatherings and I feel proud of what we've accomplished. " I smiled . 'That wasn't so hard' I thought. After a couple more questions from New reporters they let in the fans to ask us questions next .

We each picked a fan to answer questions and I started first . I picked a girl in the second to first row . "You " I pointed at her and smiled , she nervously got up " Yesterday I saw , well I'm pretty sure most of us saw that during your concert you would look over at Aidan . Are you and him like a thing" she asks nervously and the crowds mumbles in agreement . I take a moment to think about what I'm gonna say . "No we're not a thing , I'm just making sure he feels welcome to the band that's all " I looked over at Aidan and smiled he smiled back at me " Aww you guys would make a cute couple! " someone else shouted everyone just laughed it off . We answered some more questions about the band and how we felt about a new band member.

- Word Count: 512

I hope you guys are liking the story so far - author <3