𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

Aidans Pov

    Me and Y/n were on the Ferris Wheel , I would catch little glimpses of her watching the sunset and she looked absolutely beautiful . I couldn't take it anymore I needed to feel her lips on mine,  no matter what stupid rules we had to follow "Y/n?" I say softly "Yes Aidan?" And before I knew it we were enjoying a sweet and passionate kiss . A kiss I've been waiting for since the day the tour started . The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever before Y/n backed away .

     "Aidan..." she started softly "Wait before you say anythingI know I said I would wait for your dad to change his mind about his rule , I can't -" I held her hands ."I need you , Y/n!" She stared at me and softly smiled "I can't wait either ..." she confessed . " Really?" I asked smiling  she nodded "Yeah !" She said softly,  and I kissed her again a few seconds after she pulled away ."So ... what now ?" she asked placing her forhead on mine .

     "Y/n Keery , will you be my girlfriend? " she pulled away "Aidan if we date , we have to keep this a secret ."she said "I know! " I replied "We can't tell anyone, because-" I cut her off "Because you don't want it to mess with the band " "And I  don't want you getting kicked out the band ."she said sadly with her head down . I lifted her chin "Don't worry that won't happen , ok ? " she smiled "Ok ..." "So is that a yes? " I asked softly she smiled "It's a yes Aidan Gallagher! " I kissed her again , and the Ferris Wheel started turning . We pulled away and enjoyed the view of the sunset .

     Your Pov

     Aidan walked me back to my room without anyone seeing . I walked in to see Sadie and Millie still watching t.v . "Hey Y/n !" Millie said "Hey" I smiled back with a light blush thinking about Aidan "Why are you blushing? Did something happen at the coffee shop?" Sadie asked suspiciously "What no ! I think I'm coming down with something. " I said trying to act sick "Oh no , do we need to cancel tomorrow's concert ?" Millie asked concerned "No no , I think I just need to rest I'm gonna change into something comfortable. " I got up and got some comfortable clothes and walked to bathroom.  I looked in the mirror and smiled . I was so happy I found my other half. The thing I was missing was found .

- Word Count: 416