𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

It was the day before another  concert the band decided to have a beach day . We were on our way there all of us in the car except dad he decided to rest after the long drive.

     Once we arrived we all got our bags and started running in the sand.  We placed beach chairs out . I sat down taking my cover up off so I could put on some sunscreen.  Then placed the sunscreen back and got out my sunglasses.  I was wearing a two-pieace floral sage green swimsuit . I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes and resting for a couple of minutes before getting woken up by a stranger, "Um are you Y/n Keery?" They asked shyly , "Yes I am ." I said smiling "Cool ! Can I get a picture my friend is a huge fan of yours !" They asked excitedly "Sure ! Why not " he took the picture the left , and I laid back .

     I opened my eyes and Aidan was walking over to me , "Hey come on let's get in the water!" He said setting next to me "Ok ok fine !" He smiled he grabbed my hand and we met with everyone else in the water . "Finally she joins us !" Finn says dramatically "Shut up !" I said splashing him with water he stood there in shock before he splashed me , then we were all splashing eachother with water . I ran away from them while Aidan ran after me he soon caught up with me and pulled me close to him. His hand around my waist , and my hands on his chest . I saw him getting closer , but I quickly backed away seeing Millie and Sadie running over screaming and Finn and Noah behind them. Aidan looked sad and he looked annoyed,  but I couldn't risk him getting fired from the band .

     "Ok ok enough you guys win !" Sadie said tired from the running we all laughed except Aidan , I felt sad seeing him like this. "Why don't we go get some ice-cream guys ?" Noah asked we all agreed and packed our stuff and headed to and ice-cream parlor .

-Word Count: 355