𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

We got back from the hotel and I was about to get off the bus when I my dad stopped me , " You have to got the recording studio ." He putting his hands in his front pockets . "What !?" I said exhausted "I know , I'm sorry but you need to start recording the new album ." I groaned " Dad...." he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me out of the bus " Come on !" He had rented a car , and he drove me to the studio .

"Don't worry Y/n you just have recorded this one song and your done for the day !" The producer told me from the other side of the glass window I gave him a thumbs up signaling him to start the music . Once it began I closed my eyes and sang my only thoughts were about Aidan , and those little moments we had . The holding hands , hugging , and singing together . I loved being with him . Once the music stopped . I opened my eyes , "How was that ?" I bit my lip , "Y/n that was great ! You were so passionate, do you mind if we do it one last time ?" He asked . I gave him a thumbs up to start it again . The same thoughts roaming my head .

When we got back to the hotel dad walked me back to my room , so he could see how Mille was doing. "Hey guys how'd it go ?" Millie asked sitting up fro her bed ,"it was great your sister was amazing she's never sang like this before , so passionate ." I laugh a bit "ok well I'm gonna go make sure to get some rest tomorrow is another show ." My dad said walking out . I stood in the middle of the room . "So wanna tell us about what you were thinking at the recording studio ?"Sadie asked suspiciously "Umm nope ."I simply said "Y/n , we know you probably thinking about Aidan ." Millie said "Yeah , but I can't tell him I like him because then whats the point if we can't be soemhting other than friends! " I exclaimed "We know it hard , we get it . I mean you have no idea how many times I wanted to ask Finn out but couldn't because I didn't wanna mess thing up for the band " Sadie said looking down at her shoes "I'm sorry Sadie. " I said " Its fine , hopefully one day we'll be happy with the person we love " she said looking up at me . I didn't want to feel what Sadie was feeling , but I did .

- Word Count : 424