𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

It was five fifty-five . Me and the girls threw some comfortable clothes on and I quickly grabbed the shirt I bought at the mall to give to Aidan . Then we walked to the bus and standing outside of it were the boys . I smiled as soon as I saw Aidan and ran over to him "hey!" I said " Hey!"he answered back "So I have soemthing for you!" "For me ?" He asked dramatically , I laugh " Yup close your eyes  please" he did as I said and I pulled the shirt from behing my back "Now open them !" I held the shirt our for him " Omg thanks ! " he said smiling . The shirt had the band name on it in red letters and was black. " Your welcome " he then pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back , he felt so soft . I pulled away quickly once I saw my dad .

     "Ok guys let's roll!" He said getting on the bus . The rest of us followed behind him . We all sat in the front of the bus
I sat in the of Millie and Aidan . We all talked about the concert we were pretty excited. "Are you excited about your first concert with the band ?" I asked smiling "Yup , but kinda nervous because what if they don't except me ?" He said worried "Don't worry I'll make sure they except you, " I place on hand on his and wink at him , but then quickly remove my hand afterwards . The rest of the drive we talked about the concert.

Aidans Pov

     I was waiting outside the bus with the boys for Mr.Keery and the girls . I was talking with the boys when the girls arrived. Y/n came running up to me smiling,  evertime she smiled her dimples showed which always made me blush ."So I have soemthing for you!" "For me ?"I said dramatically,  she then laughed " Yup close your eyes please" I closed my eyes and waited "Now open them !" She was holding the bands shirt it hand red lettering and it was black and was just my size" Omg thanks ! "" Your welcome " I hugged her tightly ive been wanting to do this since the bus ride here , but I thought it would've been weird . Her hair was so soft , and she smelled like strawberries , I loved this moment with her , but it was then ruined by her quickly pulling away because she saw her dad . Stupid rule . 

     We sat on the bus next to eachother I was nervous about the fans not liking me but y/n made me feel a bit better "Don't worry I'll make sure they except you, " she placed her hand on mine and man it was soft and then she winked at me playfully but then pulling her hand away quickly trying not to get caught by her dad . Man I'm really hating this damn rule I understand how Noah and Finn feel now .

- Word Count: 489