𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

I woke up to my curtains getting pulled opened . The bright sun hit my face . I whined at the brightness hitting my eyes ."Wake up bubba!" Millie softly said sitting next to me on my bed .

     "I'm still tired" I close my eyes again covering myself with my bedsheets. "Come on , you can't stay here the whole  week !" She frowns "Why not ?" My eyes are still shut "One: It's not healthy . Two:  It's a beautiful day out! And three:... Aidan wouldn't want to see you like this ." I turn to face her hearing his name. Millie takes a deep breath in and out "Why don't we go for a walk?" She stands up , an di stretch myself "Fine..." I hesitated "Great your clothes are all set and breakfast  will be ready once your done ." She walks out .

     I sit up and stay there for a moment before getting ready.  I walk out of my room , but I hear them talking . Arguing almost.  About me .

~Millies Pov~

     I walk downstairs to see my dad and Finn drinking coffee.  I walk over to the fridge and grab some milk and cereal for Y/n.

     "How is she?" My dad asks looking down at his coffee . I get upset and get a bowl from the shelf "Not ok..." I let him know,  he shuts his eyes and shakes his head lightly  "She loved him , you do know that right?" I ask in a stern voice .

     "Yup , he told me ..." he said , no emotion in his voice . I slam my hand on the counter . Finn looked shocked . "Then why haven't you done anything to get him back?" My voice raises .

     "She'll get over it. " he takes one last sip before walking to the sink and putting his cup in . I scoff "Does it look like that's gonna happen anytime soon?" I yell a bit .

      "Mills calm down!" Finn says,  I turn and look at him "Calm down? My sister- Our sister Finn is so fucking miserable right now !"

     "I know Millie! I saw !" He stands up . I roll my eyes and start walking up the stairs "Well I'm obviously the only one the cares..."

~Your Pov~

I run back to my room seeing Millie walk up the stairs . She walks in behind me "Come on Y/n , let's go for the walk" she says calmly I nod .

~On the walk~

     "How do you feel about leaving for six months?" Millie starts making conversation . I shrug "I don't know , I mean I don't have a choice ." I look down "I know it's hard I can see it , but I'll be with you ok ? We're all gonna be there"

     "But he's not ."I say she frowns "You know we didn't even get eachothers phone number , because we always saw eachother.  I was gonna ask him for his  phone number once we got back though. I would've stayed up every night talking to him , and wake up with him still on call . And at least try and spend more time together" I smile at the feeling , but then frown knowing that's not what was happening "I wish things were different ."

     Millie grabs my hand "I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault. "

"I know ,but I just wish I could've said soemthing more to help you guys. I saw how happy he made you , and now that he's gone" she starts "I just hate seeing this way "her voice cracks. I stop walking and hold both her hands.

     "Millie , nothing you could've said would change the way dad is , and that's ok . You don't have to blame yourself your a great sister . And thank you for being here for me right now . I love you Mills" I pull her into a tight hug .

-Word Count: 621