Chapter 21

"Amaya today is the dance" Said fabi

"I know, I can't wait to wear my dress"

"Maybe when Joaquin sees how beautiful you are he will regret all the things he did to you"

I sighted and said "Fabi I truly don't want to think about Joaquin today"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry Amaya"

"Haha, it's fine girl, calm down"

Fabi smile lightly and said "Thanks, know let's go cause we are gonna be late for spanish"

Fabi and I where on our way to spanish class when she suddenly stop me and said "Oh man I forgot my phone in my locker, can we go back"

I looked at her with a weird look and said "Two things, first you have your phone on your hand, second you don't have a locker"

"Ok but can we go into spanish in a different way I mean I- I don't"

I stopped her before she could finish and started walking towards Spanish "You are acting really weird today girl, what's gott.." I stopped, I was just looking straight forward, and there he was kissing Savannah. "Ar-are they back together?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Amaya I did not know"

"Oh it's fine, why will you be sorry, you did not do anything, he did and so did I" I said as I was walking towards them so that I could get into spanish, when I was about to go in I fell someone stopping me from going inside, it was Joaquin, I did not want to deal with him so I just decided to step on his feet so that he would let go, and so I did and he did let go of me, after that I did not see him at all, till the end of the day, he was waiting right by my bus, so I did not get in until it was about to leave, so that he could not talk to me, and it worked, I was finally going home, and I did not have to deal with Joaquin, I was happy, Kind of.