Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It was Tuesday, March 17, Kaden and I had been dating for 1 month. That day we were watching a video that was talking about this disease that was happening in China and that might come to the United States. We all laughed and thought it wasn't a big deal, even the teacher had fun with it. Although I didn't care about it the students were like

"I hope I get sick haha"

At lunch, Kaden and I sat next to each other, but suddenly someone jumped on me "WHAT THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" (I have to admit that when I started hanging out with Kaden he taught me a lot of swear words and I wasn't proud of it but they just came out of my mouth) "I'm sorry Amaya" Brielle said as she sat between Kaden and me, "Hey, so are you not worried about that disease thing?"

"Not really"

"Well, if something happens to you, I'm there for you"

"Thanks Brielle, if it weren't for you and Leoni I'd be alone" I forgot to mention that when I started dating Kaden all my friends started to like him, most of them did not very nice things so that we would broke up others just distanced themselves except Brielle and Leoni. The rest of the day was very boring, the only fun thing about school was spending time with Kaden, Brielle and Leoni.

The following Monday everything had gotten worse. That little illness grew a lot, when it started it seemed like it was nothing but now it was something very serious, so serious that we were going to do homeschool for two weeks. I obviously didn't want that but there wasn't anything I could do about it. Those two weeks everything went very well and in a second it was the Friday before going back to school.

That night when I was getting ready to go to bed I heard my dad yell "Amaya come down for a sec" I went downstairs and my dad told me to read a gmail, and the only thing I managed to read and I think it was the most important thing was Dear students and parents, from today and until a date that has not yet been decided, we are going to do homeschool

WHAT?!? THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM

That was the only thing I could think of, I couldn't believe that I was really going to stay home until well I didn't even know till when I was wanna stay home, I couldn't even think (which wasn't weird) so I went to bed.

From that day until the end of the school year it was super boring. The only good thing is that after 5pm and until 9pm or 10pm Kaden would come to visit me. Since I lived right in front of the school, we spent time there with Leoni and my sister. obviously my parents didn't know me and Kaden were dating.

I remember that it was already May 31 the day classes were over, the day we would have another dance but thanks to the pandemic or coronavirus (since this became serious they gave it a name) none of that was going to happen.

The summer was fun. Kaden, Leoni, Laura and I spent a lot of time together, even though Laura was only 7 years old she liked to spend time with people older than her.

The rest of the summer was good, then July 17th was the 6 month anniversary, and Leoni decided to play Truth or Dare Laura, Kaden and I said it wasn't a bad idea so we did. Obviously Kaden and I didn't know that Leoni and Laura had something planned. There were many dares and very silly truths, but neither Kaden or me said dare, but on Kaden's next turn for some reason he decided to choose dare,"Well it was about time that one of you chose dare" Leoni said "Let me think now, haha ​​nah I don't even have to think, I have the perfect dare for you" Kaden already had the face of oh no "I dare you to kiss Amaya"

"WHAT?!?" Kaden and I said.