Chapter 13

"Hey Amayita, how you been?"

"Joaquín you scared me" I said as I slowly walked away from him, but Joaquin grabbed me even tighter "Why are you getting away from me?

"Well I don't know haha" I said nervously

"You're nervous"

What do I say, well I want him to tell me how he feels, if he likes me or if I'm just a game for him

"I can see that you are not well, Amayita, just tell me what is wrong with you, just trust me"

Trust him? Fine I'll trust you

"What am I to you?"

Joaquin looked at me with a strange look and said

"What kind of question is that?"

"Don't know"

"You know, come with me, I'm going to say hi to a teacher of mine"

"But Joachin"

"Just come, please"

"Okay, fine"

Joaquin was in 8th grade so it was very likely that I did not know who the teacher was.

"And who is the teacher we are going to see?" I asked Joaquin at last

"Her name is Mrs. Golden"

"Ahh that teacher you and Daniel always talk about?"

"Yup, that one"

When we were at the entrance of the class I stopped

"What's up Amayita?"

"Nothing, I'm just going to stay out here"

"Ok, but it won't be for long"

"What?"

"Nothing, don't worry"

"Okay"

I think that not even 10 seconds passed until the door opened again, Joaquin came out and said "Come on in, Mrs. Golden wants to meet you"

"why?"

"Because she wants to meet the girl I always talk about"

The girl he always talks about? So he talks about me?

"Well whatever haha"

"Don't be nervous, it's not like you're going to meet my parents"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind"

As we entered the room I thought And if the teacher is not nice, or if she doesn't like me

"Mrs.golden, this is Amaya, the girl I told you about"

The teacher was sitting and she was giving us her back, but when she started to turn around I saw that she was someone very beautiful, she had medium-long blonde hair, she was a little chubby but she always said that like it didn't bother her, and she said it with pride. When she saw us she stood up and said

"ahh you're Amaya" she came a little closer to me and said "Wow you're prettier than I thought you will be" after saying that he looked at Joaquin and said "Joaquin I'm going to tell you that you have good taste, she is very pretty"

"Thank you, mrs. Golden right" I ask

"That's my name, and where are you from Amaya?"

"I'm from Chile, Santiago"

"Oh Chile?"

"Yep"

"But I thought Chileans and Peruvians didn't get along"

"Yeah that's true mrs.Golden but Amayita and I get along more than well"

"Ahh well, Amaya, do you take ELD?"

"What's that?"

"Well, it is a class for people whose first language is not English"

"Ahh no, I don't take it"

"So you passed the W.I.D.A?"

"No, it's that they took me out of the class"

"Why?"

"I really don't remember"

"You know what, come on, let's talk to your counselor, because I got confused"

"Oh ok"

While we were walking to counselor's room, Joaquin looks at me and says "She seems to like you"

"Yeah, but I think that's going to get me into ELD"

"I don't think it would be so bad, besides maybe you will have that class with me"

"Ha that would be fun"

We spent about 10 minutes talking with the counselor until we decided that this year I was not going to take ELD (practically because the school year was almost over) but I had to take it next year.

"Well Amayita we are not going to have that class together this year, but maybe next year"

"Yes maybe the next year"

"Ok guys, I need to go home so get out of here"

"Ok mrs.Golden but I'm going to come and bother you tomorrow"

"Ok Joaquin but now go, and Amaya it was a pleasure to meet you"

"Same mrs.Golden, see you"

"Good bye guys"

When we left the class I started to walk but Joaquin grabbed my arm and pushed me against himself "And where do you think you're going?"

"Well, the exit is over there, near B Hall and we are in A hall so yeah"

"come this way there is another way out"

"okay?"

Right next to mrs.Golden's classroom there was a small corridor in which only 2 or 3 people could fit, but it was an exit

"Oh I didn't know this was here"

"Yeah I found it at the beginning of the year"

Suddenly Joaquin grabs me and pins me to the wall, but in a very gentle way, he started to look at me from top to bottom and started caressing my cheek

"Hey Amayita"

"Yeah?"

"Have I told you what I love most about you?"

"Umm, no"

When I said that, Joaquin put on a very friendly face, and looked me straight in the eyes and said

"Well, one of the things I like most about you are your eyes, so bright, and beautiful, and also your character, you are difficult but kind, and you care about other"

"Thank haha"

"But one of the things that drives me crazy about you is"

"Is?"

After I said that, he lowered his gaze a little and said "The thing that I love the most of you, the thing that drives me crazy every time I see you are your lips, your smile so beautiful that I can't stop looking at it, and the way you kiss drives me even crazier"

"Did you practice all of that?"

"No, but when you asked me what you were to me I realized that I had to tell you"

I blushed a little and said "Well, that was really nice of you"

"Can I give you a kiss?"

"Uhh, I think so haha"

Joaquín touched my cheek,he raised my head a little, approached me and began to kiss me gently and I began to follow the kiss. It was a sweet and cute kiss, I loved those kisses.