Chapter 8

It was time for Spanish and the truth went by very quickly, and nothing fun happened that day, well in class.

After class I heard a voice saying "Amaya wait a minute"

"What's wrong Felicia?"

"You have CCA, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well Fabiana has that class now and I was supposed to take her but my class is on the other side of the school, so could you take her?"

"Yeah, sure, no problem"

"Ok thanks, see you"

I turn around and said "Hi, I'm Amaya"

"I am Fabiana, but my friends call me Fabi, so if you want you can call me"

"Haha, well my friends call me Amaya so you can call me Amaya haha"

"But a boy in Spanish called you Amayita" at that moment I turned red again and before I know it I hear a voice saying "Amayita is red again"

"Stop Joaquin"

"What did you tell her Fabiana, why is she red"

"Uhh"

"She didn't say anything,you better leave us alone and go to your class"

"Ok Amayita"

Joaquin stopped for a moment, then he turned around with a flirtatious smile and said "Or do you prefer tomatito?"

I didn't say anything but as he left for class I could feel my face going from one tone of red to another

"Then I'm not going to call you Amayita haha" Fabiana said

"No please dont hahaha, well let's go to class"

We practically did not become friends from one day to the next, but what were you expecting of the day she arrived at school was a week from the Christmas Break, but I realized that this could become a great friendship.