Chapter 2

For the next month Kaden started to be really nice to me and I was nice back, Its was february third so at school everyone was talking about their crush and how they where wanna ask them out, I truly don't care I'm not that type of girl that just thinks about boys and nothing else, I'm that kind of girl that cares about studies and that kind of stuff, I mean I do like guys and sometimes get exited because of it, but this year all I could think about was making my mom proud and my dad but come on we are girls we care more about moms opinion.

Right after recess Bella came up to me and said "Well good luck I mean why will he like someone like you" I was so confused so I said "What the heck are you talking about?" She didn't say anything but she looked really mad and walked away. Later that day once again Leoni and Brielle jump on top of me and both of them said

"you should ask Kaden to be your valentines" I just looked at them but I dirint answered I felt like they could read my mind cause both of them said "Ok, fine sorry" I smile and said "Look I know what you guys want to do but I'm not looking for a relationship right now" they looked away

"I'm pretty sure you guys heard my conversation with Bella, well i would not call it a conversation but I bet you did" Leoni laugh and said "Yeah we heard"

"But we didn't understand, did you?" ask Brielle

"Not at all, I'm still really confuse"

Leoni sited and said "Well maybe she heard Kaden saying he was wanna ask you out"

"Or she knows that he likes you and something might happen" said Brielle while she was jumping.

I wanted to tell them to shut up but someone from behind stopped me when they said "Hey Amaya, how are you?"

When i turned around it was Kaden

"OH hi, I-im fine h-how about you" I didn't know what was going on with me. Was I nervous? I didn't know but before I could do anything to control myself he laughed and said "I'm fine, and well I just want to know'' before he could finish Bella staring talking to him, he looked mad and left but while he was leaving he stop turn around and said "Bye Amaya see you later" I looked at him and said "Bye Kaden"

Nothing happened after that, the only thing was that every time Kaden try to talk to me Bella will get in the way and stop him before he could even say a word, after lunch Mrs.Young our teacher said "I will like you all to take your backpacks and all of your stuff that you take home to the gym" we were all confue we already had PE that day but we just walked to the gym without talking,I mean we don't want to get in trouble right?

When we got to the gym all of the six grades were there, our class sat on the front of the gym and then we saw all of the six grade teacher on the stage then Mr.Larson stood up and said "Ok, were so happy to see you here,know you guys are all going to middle school next year it doesn't matter which one but your going to go to one right" everyone said "yes" Mr.Larson laugh and keep going "So we decided to do a dance"

"What" "NO" "That's Impossible" "Eww"

You could hear that all over the place but it all stop with a "SHUT UP" from Mrs.B everyone sat there quiet and Mr.Larson keep going

"It is wanna be a valentine's dance, before i say anything please don't yell but in two of the dances you will have to have partner" he stop for a second waiting for someone to say something but no one said anything so he keep going "The dance will be Febrery 14 the day of valentines day of course, we will be practicing every monday and friday maybe wednesdays, know i'll leave the time to Mrs.Young" Mrs.Young stud up while Mr.Larson sat down

"Hello students, the bell is about to ring so please go back to your classrooms and get ready to go home it is friday so next time you come you will have to practice, know go and get ready to leave".