Chapter 14

After the kiss Joaquin lean his head on my right shoulder with his lips almost touching my neck "I like your perfume"

"Oh thanks"

"Have I told you that you are very cute"

I blushed, but it was fine because he wasn't looking at me, well at least my face "Thank you"

"Amayita"

"Yeah?"

"There is something I have to tell you"

"Ok?"

"I don't like you"

What?!? When he said that I felt broken

"I love you"

"Ha I- I love you too, Joaquinsito"

What a relief that moment was very nice until Joaquin and I practically jumped when we heard someone say "I knew something was going on with you Joaquin, and now I know what it is" it was Daniel.

I turned red and turned around while Joaquin started talking to Daniel, I didn't really hear what they said but suddenly I did hear Daniel shout "AHH SO THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HER, AND YOU SAY HOW CUTE SHE IS AND ALL THAT?"

"Haha"

"Don't laugh Amayita"

"You don't want me to laugh?" I leaned against the wall and said "You seriously think you're the only one who says those things"

"huh?"

"Ask Fabi, she could tell you all the things I've said about you"

After I said that, Joaquin looked at me with a very mischievous smile and began to approach me "And why don't you tell me?"

"Don't know"

"Well, you know what I'm leaving, bye Joaquin"

But Joaquin just ignored Daniel, it seemed like I was the only one getting his attention at that moment, he started to grab me around the waist, and I said "I think we should go, right?"

"Yeah, probably, but"

"But?"

"But I don't want to go"

"Well..."

At that moment my phone starts ringing "Sorry I have to answer"

"it's okay"

I moved away from Joaquin to answer the call "Hello Dad, how are you?"

"Hey, I'm just calling you to say that I'll be at your school in about 5 minutes"

Before I could answer him, Joaquin grabbed me from behind, held my waist and started kissing my neck, which started to tickle me so I started to laugh "Amaya, are you okay?"

"Y-yes dad d-don't worry, I just read something really funny so I started laughing"

"ahh ok, well see you in 5"

"S-see you dad bye" at the moment the call ended I turn around and said "Joaquin what's wrong with you like what if my dad noticed something or I don't know"

"Well, I'm sorry, I just wanted to give you a kiss, can't I?"

"Of course you can, but ask me first or something"

"Well, I think we should go to the main exit, right?"

"Yeah we should haha"

My dad arrived about 4 minutes later, and he didn't suspect anything since I was outside and Joaquin was inside the school, besides Joaquin and all of that nothing happened that day. When I got home I did things, most of them were boring, and some were fun, but I didn't have much to do.