Chapter 17

We went from March to April, it was April 5, again everything was normal, but Joaquin started following me everywhere, he tried to talk to me but I knew that I shouldn't talk to him, again I don't wanna let him see how weak I was, not now, not later, never.

Fabi and I were in second period, math, since the second semester had already started my classes changed, not all but some.

Second semester classes:

A1: Spanish: Mrs.Tower

A2: Math: Mr.Baundri

A3: Spanish: Mr. Leon

A4: Science: Mr.caal

B5: English: Mr.Hase

B6: Teachers aide: Mr. Leon

B7: CCA: kauwee

B8: Band: Mr. leezie

Well Fabi and I were now in math, it was actually really boring but nice, the truth is we were just talking since we had nothing to do, while we were talking the speaker began to play a semi-romantic music that after a few seconds changed to party music, after the song finished a femenine voice said "Good morning hawks middle school, today we have an important announcement, in 7 weeks on May 21 we are going to have a dance" fabi and I looked at each other, from what I could see from fabi's face she was also excited about the dance.

"It's 5 dollars per ticket, it's a formal dance, but you don't need to bring a partner, well we hope to see you there bye and have a good afternoon"

Fabi and I look at each other again "There's going to be a dance hehehe"

I told Fabi

"Yes that's exciting"

For the rest of the day all the girls were talking about the dance, it was really fun, I couldn't wait to tell my mom.

When I got home I ran to my mom and told her everything about the dance. After telling her everything my mom said "And what dress are you going to wear?"

"Ahh I really don't know"

"And if we go shopping"

When she said that I got so excited and said "REALLY!?!"

"Yup, we could go on Saturday, what do you think?"

"YES!?!" I told my mom while hugging her.

The next day, Fabi told me that her mother was also going to take her to buy a dress, but when I asked her where she stopped talking for a second, after a couple of seconds she told me that she was going to take her to a place where clothes are used and all that. . Fabi was my friend so I felt bad so when I got home I told my mom about Fabi, I wanted to help her I said it was our first official dance we had to have the best of the best, so I asked my mom for permission to help Fabi to have a very nice and good dress, and my mom said yes.

Fabi and I talked and decided that next Monday we were going to go sell some things to get some money and go buy a dress, and then on Friday we were going to buy Fabi's dress.