Chapter 3

The Monday after the dance, I was sitting at my desk practically freezing to death. I didn't want to go to school that day but Kaden asked to come because he needed to talk to me. We are correcting the math homework, one of the most boring but easiest classes, suddenly I feel a chill. I turned around and it was Kaden, he gave me a note and left. I didn't feel like doing anything but I opened the note and it said Hey, I want to know if we could talk at lunch? I looked at him and nodded.After that nothing interesting happened, just weird conversations or doing homework.

At lunch I went to see Kayden behind the school, it wasn't long before I found him. He was talking to himself as if he was practicing something, I laughed a little and he realized that I was there, he turned very red which surprised me a lot,I had never seen him like this, he was someone very calm who almost never lost control over himself, well with girls since he got into many fights with the boys. When he calmed down he stood up and said "Hello, I didn't know you were there"

After a little laugh I told him

"Well you are the one who told me to come"

"Yeah you're right"

"And what do you want to talk about?"

"Well I... I wanted to know if... if you would" he stopped for a second "IF YOU WANTED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!?"

What did he say? I have to say no, my parents won't let me have a boyfriend until I'm 18, but I want to say yes NO!" I looked at him for a second I'm going to say yes, I want to say yes, but what if my parents find out

"Are you okay?" I stopped thinking and realized that Kaden was talking to me "Yes, I'm fine, I'm just processing"

"You know it was a bad idea, just forget it"

"Wait, I still haven't answered"

"I just thought that since you didn't answer, you didn't want anything"

"I mean it's obvious that I want to be your girlfriend"

"REALLY!?"

"Obviously, the truth is that somehow I was hoping you will ask me that"

At the end of that day Kaden and I were dating (Obvious six grade couple)