𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Aidans Pov

     We all walked backstage , when all of a sudden Y/n was pulled away . I went and looked for her and I saw her talking to her dad so I hide behind a wall trying to hear what they were talking about "Y/n is there something going on with you and Aidan?" Joe asked " W-what no ? I mean w-why would you think that ?"  "The way you guys looked at eachother through that first song.  Is he the reason you've been singing so differently lately? " "No I just I don't know I just decided to sing differently latley?" 'She isn't the best liar' " Ok then , go change meet us at the bus ." Joe walked away and so did y/n.

     When we got on the bus I followed Y/n to the back of the bus and took a seat to her . "Hi!" She said smiling with her head resting on her hand ,"Hey!" I replied . We stared at eachother , and didn't lose contact even when the bus started . "Do you maybe wanna ...-" I paused for a moment "Do you wanna hang out tomorrow evening ? "I asked nervously "It doesn't have to be anything big just-" I quickly said trying not to make her uncomfortable but she cut me off by placing her hand on mine "I would love to Aidan !" I smile in relief  "Cool ." I said trying not to make things awkward "Cool " she repeated . Her smile getting bigger .

"So do you think they like the new song ?" I asked changing the subject "Are you kidding they loved it ! We should write another song together sometime . I mean if you want ? Of course ." I smiled  at her and how sweet she was. "I love that idea. "  "You know we make a pretty good team ."  She started to rubbing my hand softly ,"Yeah we do !" I replied softly

     We talked the rest of the way to the hotel. I loved hearing her voice . She had the sweetest voice I've ever heard. I was so inlove . I know I've said that so many times to myself , but I mean it .

-Word Count: 353