𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

My alarm goes off and I quickly open my eyes I turn and look at my phone it's five o'clock I turn off my alarm , and sit up and stretch myself before getting up and grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom.  I change and do my hair in a messy ponytail and wash my face a put on some light makeup . I don't know why , but I was more excited than usual it wasn't the two months full of concerts it was something else . I brush my teeth and then walk downstairs. Millie , Finn, and my dad were eating break fast .

     "Here's your plate, honey." My dad handed me my plate, and I sat down across from Millie and Finn . "Have you finished the songs you were working on yet ?" Finn asked with his mouth full of pancakes."Don't be gross, Finn !" Millie said disgusted,  I just laugh. " Almost Finn . " I said, putting syrup on my pancakes.  "That's good. we need new songs to play ! I trust that your songs are gonna be good !" Finn smiled before getting up and putting his plate in the sink . "Ok, hurry girls, it's five thirty. The rest should be here soon !" My dad said, pouring coffee in his cup . Me and Millie hurried and finished our food . Ten minutes later, Sadie arrived five minutes after Noah arrived at the same time as Aidan. I suddenly felt really nervous again , but it quickly went away when my dad began to speak .

     "Alright kids lets go!!" He said opening the door and we all walked out and went inside the bus I walked right over the back of the bus and placed my back pack to side of my bed Millie and Sadie came in behind me sitting at theirs beds . I then saw Aidan walk in and place his bag down and sat on his bed, and he bagan tuning his guitar. I decided to be brave and try talking to him . I would get up a bit  and sit back down 'ok you can do this ! Just go over there and talk to him !' I told myself , and finally got up and sat next to him he looked up from his guitar and over at me .

" Hey ! " I said, smiling softly.  " Hey," he smiled  . " So, is this your first time touring? " I asked . " No , well with a band, yes, but by myself, no ! " he assured me  " Oh ok ." I could feel the tension it was awkward. I could feel Sadie and Millie looking at us, which made me even more nervous . "How long have you guys been a band for ?" He asked nervously."We've been a band for two years , but we've been friends since the fifth grade, so we all get along really well ! "That sounds nice !" He smiled "Yeah it is Sadie and Noah were there for me , Millie and Finn when our uh ... mom died ..." My smile faded . " Oh, I'm sorry..." he said softly.  "It's fine  don't worry about it !" I reassure him so he didn't feel bad .

Then the bus started . " So how long have you played guitar for ?" I said, looking at his guitar.  " For a while now.  I've actually figured out a beat, but I'm still trying to find some lyrics ." He said patting his guitar " Oh , I actually been working on something I just haven't finished it here I'll show you " I pulled my journal out of my back it and flipped through it to fin the page and handing to him . He placed his guitar down and read the lyrics intensely. I watched him nervous he might not like it .

" Omg ,this is actually really good it goes perfectly !" He hands me my journal back and grabs his guitar and starts playing. I catch on to the beat and start singing the lyrics . Finn and Noah poke there head out from the front of the bus to get a glance at what me and Aidan were doing, and so did Sadie and Millie . We were in sync . The whole time all the way till the end . We stared at each other for a second, then smiled .

     " It's not exactly finished , but maybe you'd like to help me ?" I asked nervously he gave me a soft smile." Of course ! " The rest of the bus ride, me and Aidan, were working on the song and fixing some things . I felt comfortable around him .

Aidans pov

     I got on the bus and placed my backpack next to my bed and started tuning my guitar while thinking about the song I was trying to write . Y/n was sitting on her bed across from Millie and Sadie.  I felt my stomach turn once I saw her . I couldn't sleep the night before, which is weird because I always slept well before concerts,  but this time was different.  I was thinking some more about the felling I had when , y/n came and sat next to me I got a bit more nervous I don't know what the hell was going on with me , but I sorta liked it .

We talked about the band and touring and the loss of her mother , and how I had a melody but no lyrics " Oh , I actually been working on something I just haven't finished it here I'll show you " she pulled out her journal from her back pocket and handed it to me . I read the lyrics . She's such an amazing writer . I felt her watching me nervously. " Omg ,this is actually really good it goes perfectly !"

I handed her back her journal and began to play my guitar she joined in a few seconds later singing the amazing lyrics she wrote , and her voice,  God, her voice was soft and sweet . I felt butterflies in my stomach afterward . We stared at each other, then she smiled at me , her sweet smile, " It's not exactly finished , but maybe you'd like to help me ?" She asked nervously, waiting for an answer." Of course ! " . The rest of the bus, I helped her finish the lyrics.  I felt less nervous than before, like I could be myself around her , I've never felt like this before.

Word Count: 1029

Sorry if it didn't make sense I don't know much about making music I only know how to listen to it and sorry if it was a bit cringe. Anyway...