• Explanations and extra data •

This chapter is all about the extra scenes and the original info that I imagined, but couldn't write in the story. I think it's pretty important to make them clear.

• When Hoseok confessed the truth to Jin, he said he made a promise and that he will not break it. He promised Taehyung one day they were chatting (a couple weeks before the younger's second anniversary with Jin). He was like 'Hobi-hyung, I need you to make a promise. If you ever see Jinnie and I just in the verge of breaking up, please do anything so we stay together again. We are so different, and I am always so hot-headed, I would break up with him for the tiniest nonsense, and I do not want that, I really love him. I wanna be with him forever and ever.' Hoseok saw honesty in his words, so he promised to do that.

• Jisoo and Jungkook found Jin fainted in his room, with his phone in hand. That was because he tried to text Hobi, telling him to come over immediately, to stop the procedure. Of course, he lost conscience before even opening the chat with his friend.

• In the description I said Sope but no homo... Well, inside Jin's mind everything was possible, lol. But no, in case you are wondering, they don't date each other in this universe, it was just Jin's shipper spirit.

• I didn't notice while I was writing, but one of Jin's memories said that rainy days gave him a knee ache (like real Jin), however, it rained too during the night of the procedure. Logic says he should've woken up the next day in pain... It doesn't rain in the original movie during the procedure, but I added it because I needed kind of a checkpoint, so you could read and easily follow the line of events. Now that I think about it, it could have been snow, since it's winter during that night, but unfortunately I didn't come up with that on time.

• Taehyung also changed his mind about erasing Jin, and tried to fight against it (just like Jin did), but that happened near the end of his procedure.

• In this universe there are no social media, because it would be impossible to erase a person and not having a single person reminding you about them.

• Taehyung dreaming about a guy he never saw before, and trying to draw his face every morning, is slightly inspired by the final of the "50 first dates" movie.

• This is pretty hard to explain, but the night Seokjin had the procedure, technically a part of Tae's mind "traveled" to Jin's mind, and that's why he had that constant feeling of "dissapearing". Both of them were unconsciously connected to each other, both of them so aware of the situation, aware of them inside the older's mind, aware of their environment not being real. That's why half of the procedure it's all related from Jin's POV, but as the story goes on and on, the POV slowly changes into both of them, because both of them are so aware of everything.

• Tae's hair colors almost matched Clementine's ones in the movie. Tae did a green-orange-red-blue, and Clementine did it green-red-orange-blue.

• The scene with a lot of memories inside bubbles were all the scenes I couldn't write, and since I didn't know where to put them, I just mixed them all together in that scene (I feel glad for that, because writing about Yoongi's divorce would have broken my heart).

• For a split second, I thought about putting Jisoo and Yoongi together in the very end, but I threw the idea away. If you like that, I'll quickly make an alternative end for you: Tae invites Jisoo to a party at Yoongi's house, they meet, they fall in love, they marry and they're happily ever after.

• I chose Jisoo for Patrick's character on the movie, because I'm a "platonic Vsoo" enthusiast, always with Taehyung being Jisoo's impossible crush.

• Tae is hot-headed, and Jin plans everything, but after being boyfriends for two years, they started blending to each other. Taehyung for example, the day he dyed his hair red, it was because he realized he wanted to be with Seokjin forever. He didn't say anything to him at the moment, he planned to tell him in the future, after being together for several years. And Seokjin, well, he was in the train station, about to go to work, and simply jumped off his spot and impulsively ran to a random train. Both did something that's unusual of them: Tae planned and Jin followed an impulse.

• Both in the book and in the movie, the doctor dates/is married to a Maria (Jimin's character in the movie is called Mary, and in this book the name of Namjoon's wife is Marie). This wasn't on purpose, I came up with Namjoon's wife's name because of a Taejin I read, where Namjoon was dating a girl named Marie, and since my name is Maria I liked the idea so much. My second option for Namjoon's wife was Nayeon (maybe just me and other three persons in the world ship Namyeon, lol), but I already added her in the very first chapter, as Jin's supervisor, and I thought that was nice.

• Namjoon created the prototype of the machine to erase memories when he was in college. The info reached a national authority, and as soon as Nam graduated he was taken to meetings, private presentations and tests, offering himself as a guinea pig. The government saw that it was a very well done procedure, so they have been secretly financing it for about five years already (that's why they say, for now, people can have to procedure for free). They gave Nam an unlimited salary, and also enough money to buy and arrange the clinic, build machinery, and hire people to help him. He spent the first two years fine-tuning every detail, and talking to the few people who volunteered for the procedure. About three years ago he hired Jungkook and Jimin to be his neural technician and receptionist respectively, and the amount of patients started to increase, until they were doing about eight to ten works a week (they could visit up to two houses per night if there were recent memories, the time of install the machines, erasing, uninstall and the driving between one house and another was about two and a half hours per patient).

• Jisoo is the second older in the clinic, but the lowest ranked, and the only one without a college degree (also, the only one without keys to the clinic). Namjoon is a neurosurgeon, Jimin has a degree in administration, and Jungkook in systems engineering. Jisoo wants to be a teacher, but she needs to pay for it, and that's why she asked to work at the clinic three months ago. She knocked at Namjoon's office, and he realized how much she was craving for work, so he hired her as a cadet.

• Even though Namjoon pays a salary to Jx3, he asked them to never call him boss or anything similar. Director/Neural technician/Receptionist/Cadet, they have four different positions, but are one whole team. However, Jx3 naturally call him Namjoon-nim, due to the respect he deserves, being almost ten years older than them.

• The clinic is open Monday to Saturday, from 9 am to 5 pm. Namjoon and Jimin are there the whole time, from open time to close time. Since Jungkook and Jisoo do the procedures at night, their day schedules are way shorter, from 12 pm to 4 pm, and at night it depends on how many patients they have. It's mostly from 10 pm to 3 am, and sometimes (like Jin's procedure), it extends up to 4 or 5 am, but that's unlikely to happen. The whole team work for a healthy 45 to 50 hours per week.

• Jimin asked Namjoon if he had to struggle before, with another patient who fought against the procedure, and the doctor said yes. He meant the night he erased their story from the blond's mind.

• In this book, Jin and Tae's anniversary is December 17th, the day exactly between their birthdays. This wasn't planned, Tae asked Jin to be his boyfriend on that day, and they noticed a while later.

• When Taehyung woke up in Jisoo's lap, the image of that man in his dreams was stronger than ever, and that's why he immediately drew that quick sketch.

• Van Gogh actually used to take sips of yellow paint, because he said it was a joyful color, and he thought by consuming it, he could absorb some of that joy. Of course as we can imagine, the liquid did only bad things inside of his stomach. That lead into that metaphor, about every person having their own "yellow paint". Something that they take (drugs, alcohol, toxic relationships, etc), something that's slowly destroying them, but they cannot quit because it makes them happy. This is irrelevant for the story, but Tae said it on Vlive, and wanted to add it because I thought it was interesting.

• This is irrelevant too, but I must say it anyways: Jungkook and Jisoo are my favorite duo in this book, I loved to write each one of their interactions. If I had lost focus, maybe I might have written a whole chapter just about them teasing each other. Jungsoo supremacy.

I think that's all. If you have an unsolved doubt, or if you noticed any details or mistakes all along the story, please feel free to point them out to me.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story, as much as I enjoyed writing it. And last but not least: Again, if you feel like, please watch the movie this story is based in. I think I've never recommend a movie so much, you would think they're paying me for the promo, lol. I totally mean it, you're gonna be surprised, the movie is hands down better than my writing, the scenes are so dynamic and clever, and the background music is always on point, plus the whole cast acting is flawless. You will not regret watching it!

***********