• Chapter 02 •

Even though the blue-haired man seems harmless, Seokjin doesn't feel like a very social person now, so he turns around and starts walking in the opposite direction. There was no rain on Incheon, so he just sits on the sand. He stays there for one hour or two, feeling the fresh sea wind blowing his face.

   This little trip to Incheon was spontaneous. Actually it was the most spontaneous thing he did in a long time. Seokjin is a man very far away from that behaviour, he likes being always on time at work, he likes to plan every little thing during his day, having an agenda for every activity, and follow it to a T as much as possible. A lot of people complains about that structure, but it's something positive for him. He feels confident when he knows exactly what is going to happen all along his day... An unbreakable habit, if we put aside this random trip to Incheon.

   Nonetheless he doesn't feel uneasy about that. It's quite the opposite, he feels oddly good, with his mind fresh. Maybe deep inside he needed a break out of his routine.

   It's almost noon, Jin is feeling hungry already, but he rather come back to Seoul and have lunch there. He walks back into the train station, looks for the train to Seoul on the schedule grid and walks to the right platform.

   And among the crowd, he finds again that same guy with blue hair he saw before.

   The man is now close enough for Jin to notice how gorgeous he is. He has a small face, which highlights his big eyes, and his skin has the slightest tan color. He's carrying a black notepad and is looking to the grid right behind Jin.

   At some point, the guy glances into Jin's eyes. The staring last for a little moment, but the blue-haired has a pair of intense eyes, so intense than Jin's heart is pounding twice the normal rhythm.

   The train to Seoul finally arrives. Seokjin walks into it and looks for the emptiest wagon, trying not to look into other person's eyes. He feels dumb, he can not believe, he's a twenty-seven years old adult, but he still got shy by a two-second-long staring with a random person.

   The train moves fast on the rails, as Jin thinks more about that. Maybe the blue-haired, owner-of-two-intense-eyes guy would've been a great person, but he missed it because he's obsessed with having control. In fact, if he didn't run to a random train to Incheon, maybe he would've never see him.

   Seokjin chuckles silently, he just can't understand why he keeps thinking about that. Maybe he will never meet that guy again.

   “Hi!” a pretty deep but adorable voice makes him jump in his seat “Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.”

   Jin looks up. It's like somehow he called that guy with his mind. The man is sitting some feet away of him, close enough to speak in a normal tone. They are the only persons on that wagon.

   “Hi? Anniong, ni-hao, konichiwa, bonjour, hola. You understand me? Hi-hi” the blue-haired waves to get Jin's attention. Suddenly he realizes he didn't answer to him.

   “Yes... I mean, hello. Sorry, uhm... No, you didn't scare me, I was just...” he stops before saying 'thinking about you' because that is beyond terrifying “I was a little distracted, that's all.”

   “I see. It seemed like you were thinking really hard, your eyebrows were wrinkled like this” and the man adorably shows the facial expression. That pulls the first smile on Jin's face.

   “You have a good eye” it's the only thing the brown-haired manage to answer.

   “No need to have a good eye, because you have the most handsome face. I'm pretty sure half of the people inside this train remember you.”