• Chapter 16 •

When Jisoo started dating Taehyung about a week ago, everything was nice. They would go out to have meals together, or to take Tannie for a walk on the park, sharing a kiss here and there too.

   But now that feels like a very distant time. The man in front of her is the opposite of what she saw just a week ago. His face doesn't have even the tiniest smile, and the circles under his eyes are evidence of those hard nights he have been struggling with.

   She feels broken seeing the man like that. Without even noticing, she stretches her hand, trying to reach the man's hands, that are on his lap.

   But he pulls them away instinctively, and holds the couch on both sides of his body.

   “Sorry” she whispers, cursing herself inside. The man in front of her hurries to take her hands.

   “Oh, Chichu, no... Don't say sorry” he lets go of her hands again, and looks at the floor “I don't know what's wrong with me. I wanted you coming over, but also I didn't” he looks up at her eyes “Can i go fully honest with you?”

   “Of course you can, Voo” she nods.

   “I... uhm...” the blue-haired bites his lip for a second, and keeps looking at random spots on the living room, rubbing his hands nervously “I feel strange when I'm with you. I don't know, like there's something about you that makes me feel relieved. When you call me 'Voo'...” he rubs his chest, and look at her eyes, smiling “My heart feels all warmy-warm every time I hear that nickname.”

   His smile drops. he collects his ideas in silence, and the girl just nods, letting him continue.

   “But you also have something that makes me feel... Awkward? I dunno, it's like...” he runs a hand through his hair “Like something is out of place. But I don't know what's wrong exactly, like, you're so precious, so funny, and you're always there whenever I need you.”

“I understand, love, don't worry. Do you want to be alone for a while?”

   “Mmm... Nes?” he grimaces, looking at her.

   “That 'nes' is closer to a 'yes' or closer to a 'no'?”

   The blue-haired sighs, and drops his shoulders.

   “To the 'no'... I don't wanna be alone now” he admits.

   Jisoo nods. Carefully, she stands up from the little table, and sits next to her boyfriend. Slowly, very slowly, she moves her hands and takes the guy's shoulders, and makes him lay his head on her lap. Every move is soft, trying not to disturb him again.

   “Try to sleep some more” she suggests, caressing his blue hair tenderly to help him relax. The touch is working, in no time the man is yawning and getting more comfortable.

   Taehyung falls quickly in a deep sleep. Jisoo finds a blanket next to her, and covers him with it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   “Stop moving” Taehyung scolds his boyfriend, staring at him.

   “Sorry Voo, this tickles me a lot” the older says back.

   They're at Tae's house, inside his studio. Half of the room has his musical instruments, his music sheets and the laptop with the sound editors inside. In the other half (that's where they are now) there are easels with canvases, and there are also paint brushes and paint cans everywhere. Taehyung has a request of some abstract paintings, with a passionate and sensual theme, but even though he tried his best, he wasn't managing to capture that concept.