• Chapter 23 •

“Good morning, sleeping beauty” Jin whispers, and leaves a little kiss on Tae's temple. That wakes the younger up, he barely opens one eye and looks around him.

   “This... This looks familiar” the orange-haired says, with his husky morning-voice.

   “Because we're again in the line of memories about us” Jin answers, grimacing and sitting on the edge of his bed.

   Tae notices he's covered with one of his boyfriend's button shirts.

   “Aw, I remember this. It was so cliche” he chuckles, and snuggles more inside the shirt.

   “I had no other choice” the older says “When I came back from the bathroom, you had the whole sheet trapped with your legs, and your upper half was uncovered. You were freezing, so I covered you with my shirt.”

   The younger smiles, and puts his arms in the sleeves of the shirt, hugging himself happily later. The boy wearing the shirt backwards could make Jin explode by the cuteness overload.

   “This shirt never came back to your closet. You remember I took it home?” he asks, and Jin nods “I would use it to have naps on my couch that whole week. And then I saved it, and took it out whenever I'd miss you.”

   “That was my favorite” Jin complains, leaning and hovering over his boyfriend.

   In this moment, with his hands placed in both sides of his orange head, it doesn't feel like he's just the memory of Taehyung. His body warmth is completely real. For a second, Jin even forgets they are inside his own head.

   For a split second, both of them forget it all, and get lost in each other's eyes, each other's heartbeat, get lost in their warm breaths mixing together, while their lips get closer and closer.

   “I ain't disappearing yet” Tae snakes his arms up, wrapping them around the older's neck, the shirt is still put backwards over his chest “Quick, kiss me now.”

   He doesn't need him to ask again, Jin leans down and breaks the gap between them, kissing him for a little moment, before everything disappears one more time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   Jin is outside Tae's house, waiting for him to open the door. They became boyfriends during their last date, two days ago, but this is the first time they see each other since they made it official.

   “Jin-hyung! Aw” the younger greets, wrapping his arms around the brown-haired's waist, and hiding his face in the crook of his neck “I missed you. Come in, it's so cold outside.”

   He steps backwards, glued to Seokjin's broad chest. Once they're both inside, the older reaches his hand back to close the door.

   He pushes the younger's shoulders to see his face. He notices some orange strands sneaking out of his woolen beanie.

   “Did you dye your hair again?” Jin asks, rubbing his fingertips all along those little strands.

   The younger takes one of his hands out of his boyfriend's waist, to take his beanie off, giving Seokjin a beautiful first sight of his new orange hair.

   “Do you like it? I change my hair color whenever there's a big change in my life. I dyed this two days ago, just after our date on the fair.”

   Jin raises his hands, and caresses those orange strands, feeling the younger wrapping his arms more tightly around his waist.

   “Mmm, let me guess, what could that big change be? There are several options” he smiles playfully, and pretends to be thinking carefully, while combing the younger's hair with his hands “The change is that was the first time you've been on a fair?”