• Chapter 24 •

Seokjin and Taehyung's second date was the younger's choice, and he decided to go to a movie theater. They step out of the younger's car, and walk into the entrance, hand in hand. They stop in front of the giant banners on the walls, attached to the floor and all up to the ceiling, that promotes the movies on exhibition.

   “Jin-hyung, which one catches your attention?” the younger asks, looking at the banners non-stop.

   “Let's watch any movie, but the one in cinema 3. It's awful, I watched it with Hope and Gigi last month” the older replies.

   “Really? That's perfect” the green-haired says happily, and walks still taking Seokjin's hand.

   He buys two tickets for the movie in cinema 3, while Seokjin looks at him in awe.

   “You don't understand Korean? I said it's a really bad movie, loud and clear” he says, confused, as they wait together to buy food and drinks.

   The man doesn't answer, he keeps himself silent as they wait, and also as they walk to that cinema, holding everything in their arms.

   They enter the dark place, there are just a few people there. The trailers for other movies are on screen, as the green-haired walks straight to the very last row, with Jin walking close behind him.

   He stops at one of the farthest seats, and sits down. Seokjin sits beside him, and they leave the drinks and food in a device that folds out of the seat in front of them.

   With his hands free, Jin turns to see that man again.

   “You take me to watch a horrible movie. I really thought you liked me, or you appreciate me at least” Jin pouts.

   Taehyung chuckles, endeared.

   “You didn't realize yet?” he smiles, taking his cheek with one hand. He gets closer suddenly, and whispers over his mouth “Hyung, we're not here to watch a movie.”

   And the next second, he's kissing his lips slowly, yet with tenderness and devotion. The hand in the older's cheek moves to one of his broad shoulders, caressing lovingly.

   When they pull back, the movie already started on the big screen, but they don't care at all. They're immersed in their own world.

   “This day was the first time I told you I like your lips” Seokjin remembers, and runs his thumb all along the man's lower lip, while the younger stays still and let him do what he wants.

   “They seem to like you too” the green-haired smirks.

   “You quoted that out of 'Hitch' ” the older notices, raising his eyebrows “Of course, you here throwing phrases from movies, but you claim I do cliches.”

   They laugh and look into each other's eyes a little longer. Jin takes the soda and offers it to Taehyung, and then he drinks too, and when they turn to take the food, the seats around them disappear. When they lean again to share another kiss, they're the only ones left.

   A moment later, everything disappears.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   It's the first date that Seokjin took Taehyung to, after a whole week of Yoongi and Hoseok pushing him to do it. They insisted, because it was obvious Jin liked that guy with green strands, but since he was a freaking ruler, it was hard to pull him out of his gray routine.

   The older chose the Han river. They arrive in his car, and just start walking and chatting together, holding onto each other to fight the cold wind blowing their faces.