• Chapter 20 •

"Well, I think it's all under control now" Namjoon says "Jungkookie, do you have a piece of paper and something to write? I want to give you some codes, so you can fix any other problem tonight."

Jungkook looks around him, the only papers he can see are the mapping ones. Near Jin's bed he finds a little pencil. He takes everything and hands it to Namjoon.

"Is this okay?" he asks.

"Yes, thank you" the older smiles.

"You're so cautious, Namjoon-nim. I think no one does a better job than you do" Jimin comments, smiling respectfully.

Namjoon looks at him for a moment, and then keeps writing codes in the back of one of the mapping papers. Jungkook feels awkward again witnessing that, but gets rid of that feeling quickly.

"Okay, I think this will do" he stands up and hands the paper and the pencil back to his technician "If something like that happens again, try any of these codes. And if nothing works out, just call me again."

"Alright, Namjoon-nim" Jungkook bows almost ninety degrees, showing full respect "Thank you so, so much for being here and help us."

The doctor takes his stuff, and walks to the front door with Jimin. Jungkook stays, checking the screen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's late at night, they just showered together, at Tae's house. Towels wrapped around their hips, shaving in front of the mirror, and then doing their daily skincare routine.

Jin puts a little bit of cream on his forehead, and on every cheek, but suddenly Tae steals the cream on the olders forehead, and puts it on his own face, smiling like a kid. Jin takes another bit of the product and puts it on his forehead, but Tae steals it again, giggling for his mischief.

Jin turns and sees his boyfriend smirking, rubbing the stolen cream on his face. Just like it happened on the real memory, the orange-haired steps closer to him, and starts rubbing the cream all over the older's face. That feels very relaxing, Seokjin closes his eyes in pleasure.

"Ya feel better?" the younger asks, rubbing the cream on Seokjin's jaw "I don't like it when you cry, hyung."

"Yes baby, thanks" he opens his eyes and smiles "Feeling better now."

Tae stops rubbing the cream, and allows himself to be drown into his boyfriend's eyes for a little moment. He licks his lips, and then resumes massaging little circles over his perfect face.

"Uhmmm..." he rubs on his cheekbones and along his nose "I have an idea. I dunno, maybe it would work."

Jin thinks it's worth trying, so he nods.

"Tell me."

"Okay" he steps back "Uhm, okay the idea is taking me to a very-hard-to-find memory, something that's buried deep inside your mind, like... I dunno, an embarrassing moment maybe?"

"Embarrassing?" Seokjin glances to the mirror, looking at both of them shirtless and with towels around their hips "Something embarrassing... I know where to go!"

He takes the younger's hand, and shuts his eyes tightly, focusing on that certain memory.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait, Namjoon-nim, don't leave" the technician says, running to the front door, just when the doctor is stepping out of the apartment "He's gone again."

"What a stubborn one!" Jimin chuckles, holding the door so Namjoon can walk inside again.

"How did that happen? He showed any signs or just dissapeared?" the doctor asks, walking inside Jin's bedroom with Jungkook.

"He dissapeared, like out of the blue. I had my eyes fixed on the screen the whole time" the technician replies.

Namjoon sits again in front of the screens, and starts seeking the main conscience.

It's not easy though, it seems like he really dissapeared. He keeps looking for it, asking to himself where could the man have gone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin is now in a set of showers. He wraps his hips with a towel, and rubs his chest with another one. He opens the plastic curtain of his shower, and finds Tae wearing the jersey of a high school soccer team.

Not any high school, but a certain one in the city next to Gwacheon. His cheeks blush violently, because he knows what's gonna happen.

"Oh no, where did I get into?" he mumbles, regretting going to this memory "Maybe we should go to another one."

"No" Taehyung says "If you're this nervous it's because this is an actual embarrassing memory, and that's perfect."

Jin wants to dissapear now, but he knows his boyfriend is right. He fills his lungs, and keeps rubbing the towel over his neck and shoulders.

"Tell me what happened on this day, Jinnie."

"Okay" he clears his throat, and looks down, drawing the patterns on the floor with his bare foot "This is a High School, it's on the city next to Gwacheon. Our PE teacher decided that all the students in Senior Year must take the final test in this school, because it had better PE supplies, so we did."

"Did you fail the test?" the orange-haired tries to guess.

"No, I got a really good grade. It was... Uhm... Well, it seems like all the schools in this area were built for the same architects, because they're almost identical."

"Almost?" Tae repeats.

"Almost" Jin says, nodding, and pointing at two doors next to them "In my school, after showering, I would walk to the left door, that was the door for the dressing room. After dressing, I would go through the right door, and into the school corridor."

Jin walks to the doors, rubbing his hair dry with the towel.

"This school was identical to mine" his voice is muffled for the towel covering his whole head, blocking his vision "Except it has all the things in the opposite side. So I finished my test, came here to take a shower, put a towel around my waist and walked to the dressing room. Of course, opening the left door."

Just as expected, Jin accidentally opens the door to the school corridor. Since his head is covered with the other towel, he is unaware of himself being wet and half-naked, in front of everyone. He stops his feet when he hear chuckles. He uncovers his head.

And he sees dozens of students pointing at him, starting to laugh out loud and taking photos of him. He blushes intensely and runs to the bathroom again.

Seokjin locks himself inside, he leans against the wall and slides down to the floor, covering his red face with both hands.

"I'm never leaving this bathroom" he says, like a genuine teenager.

"Don't worry, babe" Tae kneels down next to him, trying to hold back his laughing, because he notices this was a really bad day for Jin "It was worthy. Look."

Jin looks up, and sees Tae pointing around and smiling. Because nothing is dissapearing now.

***********