• Chapter 03 •

They were just strangers this morning, but now it feels like they know each other since forever.

   Such a cliche sentence, but there's no other way to describe that. Seokjin looses himself over and over again in Taehyung's pretty brown eyes, as they enjoy the delicious food they ordered at that restaurant, and smiles tenderly every time the blue-haired can't resist anymore and looks down. Taehyung still thinks Seokjin has the most handsome face he has ever seen, his features are perfect, and he thinks he would never be able to show his real beauty, even if he portrayed that face over and over again.

   “What do you do?” Seokjin asks, as he takes more of his jjajamgyeon.

   “I do a lot of things. I work for the ‘Daily Hangug’ magazine as a photographer, and I'm also a musician, people ask me to make music for things like TV and radio ads” he takes a sip of water “I also paint sometimes, and during my free time I repare shoes and fight against crime.”

   Jin listen that answer, and smiles. Tae chuckles and cuts another piece of his pork steak.

   “Okay, okay, I'm lying... I don't really repare shoes.”

   As he puts that piece of pork inside his mouth, Jin stares at him. He can't believe it, this man just becomes more and more lovely by the time.

   “And what about you? What do you do?” the blue-haired asks.

   “Oh, I'm way less dynamic than you, I work at KT headquarters since five years ago.”

   “KT? No way, the company ask me to make music for their ads since forever!” Taehyung says excitedly.

   “But how? I've seen the company advertisement paperworks multiple times, and I never saw your name there.”

   “Because for my music and paintings I use my artistic name: Vante.”

   “Oh, so you are Vante. Yeah, I remember that name on the paperworks... Your music is cool, every song I've listened on the ads is always so catchy, it keeps playing inside my head for days.”

   “Thank you so much, Jin-hyung...” suddenly Taehyung opens more his eyes “Sorry, may I call you hyung? You told me you're twenty-seven. I didn't tell you yet, I'm twenty-four.”

   “No problem, Taehyung-ah, as long as I can call you Taehyung-ah too. If you're gonna use those honorifics, I wanna do it too.”

   “Yes, of course... Hyung” Tae loves the intimacy in the air. He would love to stay the whole afternoon at this same table with Seokjin, but it's already Yeontan's eating time, so he has to go home soon.

   Jin insists and pays for the whole lunch, since he's older. Taehyung wants to say no, but he holds back and let the older man take his wallet out. A minute later they walk out of the restaurant together.

   “At least let me drop you at home. My car is on a parking lot near here” Tae asks, tilting his head cutely to get a yes. That makes the older giggle and blush a little.

   “Okay, let's go.”

   They enter the mentioned place, walk among the parked cars, and Tae stops next to a car with some damages and scratches, evidence of some little accidents. Taehyung can read the older's thinking all over his face.

   “You're not gonna die, relax. I know it looks messy, but I think the scratches give personality.”

   He's not lying, yet not saying the whole truth either. Tae gets drunk and drives back home every now and then, and has little, harmless accidents, just the car getting some scratches. Anyways, he doesn't say a word about that, because doesn't want to scare Jin. He wants to be with him as much as possible.