• Chapter 27 •

Seokjin and Taehyung are still motionless, outside the blue-haired's house, looking at Jisoo while she walks away. When they can't see her anymore, they look at each other, and then again at the folders in their hands.

It seems like none of them dare to be the first to talk. That woman just approached them and gave them those folders with their names written on the cover, told them to listen to the audio in the CDs inside, and just walked away giving no more info. They know something fishy is definitely happening, but don't manage to put their thoughts into words.

"Uhm..." finally the brown-haired clears his throat, and look at the folder with his name on it "I don't know about you, but I suggest we put the movie on hold and go see what's all of this about."

"It's the only thing I wanna do right now. Curiosity is killing me" the blue-haired agrees, and almost runs to his front door, dodging the puddles smoothly in his way there. Once he opens the door, he turns to Jin "Come in."

Both of them enter the younger's house, and close the door behind them. Yeontan was sleeping in the couch, and as soon as he notices the men, he jumps and runs to them, wagging his tail happily.

He rubs against his owner's legs for a moment, and then scratches Seokjin's pants with his little paws, asking to be carried in his arms. The man understands that, puts his suitcase on the ground, the folder in a table next to him, crouches down to take the little dog, and press him lovingly against his chest. Yeontan licks Jin's hand, and wags his tail harder.

"Wow..." Taehyung is looking at the scene, beyond surprised "If I wouldn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it. Usually when Tannie meets someone new, he hides behind me, and eventually becomes more confident and approaches that person. This is the first time I see him asking someone to carry him so fast."

"It's an honor then" the older smiles, and keeps caressing the dog.

The blue-haired remembers suddenly why they were so desperate to go inside two minutes ago. He runs to his study to get his laptop, so they can play the CDs.

"You can sit at the couch if you want to!" he shouts from the other room.

"Okay, thanks!" Seokjin shouts back, and leaves the dog on the ground again. He sees him running to his empty plate. He doesn't think twice, nor asks the homeowner for permission, he just walks to the little shelf near the plate, opens the package of dog food, pours a normal portion, and Yeontan starts eating quickly.

And he notices how fluent and natural is his interaction with the little dog. He remains crouched down next to him, and sees Tae coming out of his studio carrying his laptop.

"Oh... Thanks, all this stuff made me forget my son was starving" Taehyung giggles, looking at the dog eating "Seems like I ain't gonna be a good dad in the future."

"Don't say that" Jin answers, looking up into his eyes.

Again, staring into that man's eyes feels like traveling to a new world. And he clearly felt the same, because he doesn't speak nor break the eye contact for a while.

That intimate bubble burst out when both of them notice how weird is that, and look away, clearing their throats awkwardly. Tae puts the laptop in the little table in front of the couch, sits down and tells Jin to take his CD and sit next to him. The older obeys.

"I think we should listen to my audio first, because the date is two weeks ago" the blue-haired suggests, his CD on his hand.

"It has sense" Jin nods.

Tae puts the CD, and immediately the archive pops up in the screen. He adjusts the volume of the laptop, and clicks in the play button on screen.

I'm Kim Taehyung. Today is Monday, February 3rd, year 2020, and I came to doctor Kim Namjoon, because I need him to erase from my head all the memories I have of my EX boyfriend Kim Seokjin... Uhmmm... W-well, he's not technically my ex boyfriend because we didn't break up, but... Ugh, I can't take it anymore!... I mean, I love that man, you don't know how much I love him doctor, but at some point his actions get me nuts, and I don't k--