• Chapter 21 •

It's about 3 am, Namjoon has his eyes fixed on the screen in front of him, looking non-stop for that evasive grey spot. He doesn't know how much time he has been searching, but he doesn't give up.

   “Is it hard, Namjoon-nim? Can I help you?” the blond receptionist says, sitting on the edge of Jin's bed.

   “No Jiminnie, thanks. Actually it's all about having a good sight and being focused.”

   Namjoon glances at Jimin for a second, and looks into the screen again.

   “I just came up with a pretty simple explanation: imagine you open Google Maps and go to some country you don't know. If someone asks you to find a State or Province in that country, you just have to zoom and you find it relatively quickly” he keeps searching into the screen as he speaks “That's what I did the first time he dissapeared. Now it's more like looking for a city on that map, I have to zoom a little more and focus.”

   Jimin smiles, tilting his head.

   “How do you do that? You always have an easy example to explain things” the receptionist says “That's how I learned what I know about the procedure, thanks to you.”

   “But you're very smart too, don't underestimate yourself” Namjoon can't help but glance quickly to the blond man, even though he's supposed to focus only on the screen “You can learn everything you want.”

   Jimin just smiles shyly, looking down to the carpet.

   “Uhm...” Jungkook clears his throat “Do you want... A cup of coffee, Namjoon-nim?”

   “Well, since this man is giving us a hard night... Yes, coffee sounds really good Jungkookie, thank you.”

   The technician goes to the kitchen to turn on the coffee maker, and comes back to the bedroom.

   And when he sits down, he looks at Namjoon finding the main conscience.

   “Aha! Got you” Namjoon smiles, and he puts the gray spot where it's supposed to be.

   Jungkook stands up slowly, heading to the kitchen to turn off the coffee maker.

   “No” the doctor stops him “I'm not leaving. This is a complicated patient, he need as much attention as we can give.”

   The brunette man nods, and sits down again. Then he takes out his phone to distract himself a little.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   They're cooking at Tae's house. The younger loves when he has a chance to eat food made by his boyfriend because he's good at it, but most of the times he doesn't have enough time for that, due to his heavy work schedule.

   Jin looks around him, and sighs.

   “That didn't work either” he says, stirring the steaming pot in front of him.

   “I know” the orange-haired agrees.

   He was cutting vegetables. He puts down the knife, washes his hands and walks away of the counter, putting both hands on his hips and staring down.

   “It must be some part of your brain where I can hide, hyung” he analyzes “We shouldn't give up until we try it all.”

   He steps closer to his boyfriend, and turn him around to look at him.

   “Think, Jinnie” he rubs the older's shoulders, staring at him with a serious face “Focus. Look deep inside of you. Think about a certain moment, something that's so buried inside your mind than they can not find me.”