51-54 final

Chapter 51

  Li Aimei did not live up to Pei's mother's expectations, and she never let go. Even though she ate whole grains every day, she never accepted the food sent by Pei Xisheng.

  In addition to working hours and the rest of the time, Li Aimei was either reading words or reviewing the medicinal properties of some medicinal materials she remembered.

  As a person who started studying at the age of 30, she is old, her understanding is not as good as that of a child, and her progress is not fast enough, but she works hard and can memorize by rote.

  It is very difficult to be an excellent doctor at this level, but if she wants to be a flawless team doctor, Jiang Xi feels that with her hard work, she will be able to practice medicine independently within two months.

  In order to allow her to see the patient smoothly after she left, Jiang Xi also specially organized the notes of her consultation and handed it over to her. Some common diseases and treatments are on it, which is a little more difficult. Yes, you can let people go to town and find a better doctor.

  Li Aimei also likes to study very much, holding her notes like a treasure, Jiang Xi is very embarrassed to see.

  When the captain heard about this, he also secretly asked Jiang Xi, confirmed Li Aimei's ability, and said that when she left, he would let Li Aimei be the team doctor, and send Li Aimei there for the next study.

  Jiang Xi agrees very much.

  Because after confirming that she was willing to join the army, Pei Hejun contacted the army to apply for a family room. The army heard about her ability, and it happened that the clinic over there was also short of doctors. After she was transferred, she went directly to the clinic to report.

  Of course, it's not a military hospital, but a team doctor facing the township. The nature is the same as here, that is, this team doctor is an external staff member of the army and is under the management of the army.

  Jiang Xi naturally agreed that although she salted fish, there is one thing that she still needs a career. No matter how big or small, there is always a source of income.

  Everything is proceeding in an orderly manner.

  And as time went by, the year came to an end.

  Jiang Yu and Jiang Mi came back with full marks for the final exam, but they still surprised Jiang Xi, who had no high requirements for them, and went back to buy meat and made dumplings full of meat.

  As soon as the end of the term comes, it will soon be the new year.

  During this time, the villagers do not have to go to work. The weather is freezing cold, and many people have colds and fevers. The clinic is lively every day, the door is closed, and the house is crowded with children, big and small, who come and go one by one.

  Some didn't leave at all and stayed here to chat. It was warm in a crowded room. Jiang Xi learned a lot of gossip. Just want his vice-captain position.

  The captain was praised, and when he came back, he brought a big red porcelain washbasin, but it looked so good.

  Jiang Xi sat aside, listening to gossip while holding a pen to record the patient's condition and collecting money and finishing work.

  The time for her to leave is getting closer and closer. She now tries her best to let Li Aimei try to be on her own. She really did a good job. Although she was busy, she did not make mistakes.