13

Chapter 13

  When Jiang Xi came out because of the movement, there was still a commotion outside.

  The women's panic at the change in front of them, and the persuasion of the two people in the entanglement, were very moving.

  Pei's mother stopped Jiang Xi and did not let her approach until the two were pulled apart.

  Both the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law who fought became crazy women, one had a bruised face, the other had messy hair, and both had dirty clothes.

  Neither side fought again. Li Aimei was held by two sisters-in-law and persuaded in a low voice. She lowered her head the whole time, looking as honest as ever.

  But no one underestimated this woman after seeing her frantically pressing her mother-in-law's head to the ground just now.

  During the period, Niang Xisheng kept scolding and scolding, but it was not the same as before, and a person who didn't like it hit him. Looking at this sullen daughter-in-law, her eyes were not only angry, but also a little timid.

  "Things that bully the soft and fear the hard!" Mother Pei snorted and whispered, "I will bite at last."

  Jiang Xi was also relieved.

  It is good to have the courage to resist.

  After such a commotion, Mother Xisheng couldn't do what she wanted to do. Under the persuasion of enthusiastic people, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were escorted home, and Mother Pei and Jiang Xi were no longer able to watch the front line.

  Aunt Lanhua watched the incident with contentment, especially seeing Niang Xisheng being beaten, she was even more relieved. She was about to pull the culprit to admit her mistake, but when she reached out, she found that there was no one behind her.

  She was instantly furious.

  She was busy watching Xisheng Niang being beaten just now, but she didn't notice that Xu Cui's little bitch ran away when she noticed something was wrong!

  Aunt Lanhua scolded: "It's just a tortoise with a shriveled head! I love to get ahead when I have nothing to do, but when something happens, it shrinks into a ball!"

  Mother Pei noticed that her good friend's face was wrong, and said in surprise: "What's wrong? You were beaten too?"

  Aunt Lanhua rolled her eyes at her, pulled her aside and whispered, "Your eldest daughter-in-law is really a scumbag! If she hadn't talked a lot and insisted on Xishengniang, she also said that you guaranteed that He Jun's daughter-in-law would be cured. , Mrs. Xisheng won't call us all to come here, she is going to come to you to lose money, but Xisheng's daughter-in-law refused to let us, and the two started fighting..."

  Jiang Xi didn't hear what he said, and he wanted to go in.

  But seeing Mother Pei suddenly lost her voice and panicked: "What? What did she say?!"

  After getting a nod from Aunt Orchid, Mother Pei smiled coldly and didn't say much, she went straight into the yard and ran out angrily with a stick.

  "Mother, what are you doing?" Jiang Xi was at a loss.

  Aunt Lanhua thought about what would happen next, and said happily, "Your mother-in-law is venting her anger."

  Jiang Xi was even more astonished.

  But soon she heard a somewhat familiar sharp scream from the other side of the village, but it was a little far away, so she couldn't hear it very clearly.