29

Chapter 29

  After sending away Zhou Xin, the big Buddha, Li Quan slumped on his seat.

  It was because the bench was too narrow and uncomfortable to sit on. He used his strength to lie on the table, cursing in his heart. It was really unfortunate, he finally found a job and ran into a competitor.

  His master has no competition.

  The toilet has been built. The simple single-room house was originally supposed to be equipped with tables, chairs, benches, medicine cabinets, etc. Now there are only medicine cabinets. broken.

  The sixth brigade is obviously a brigade that has developed much better than the surrounding, so how did he become like this? Appears very poor.

  Just like that, he still has to work hard to get things done.

  Li Quan was very depressed, but he had to do it, otherwise he would be kicked back, and his sister-in-law would have stripped him alive. After all, he couldn't lift his shoulders or lift his hands, and he went to high school but didn't get a job as a worker.

  "Huh—" Li Quan slowly exhaled, fanning himself, holding a note in his right hand to record the situation of Zhou Baobao just now.

  Wait a second and see how this person is in two days.

  If you can, use him. If it doesn't work, then change to someone who is seriously ill. The old lady who came to say a stroke the day before yesterday can do it. I don't know who has heard that someone who has a stroke can recover. Not a fairy, can a stroke be cured?

  *

  Haicheng

  near the post office near the military district

  "Okay, then you can transfer the money quickly. Your father and I will go and pick up your grandma. What did your two uncles do? If your mother has a stroke, I won't take care of it." On the phone, the woman's words were clear. sounded.

  Qin Yue pursed her lips, a little unhappy: "grandma is also your mother, you should take care of her, don't rush me in such a hurry, I don't make any money, all I send is Lao Lu's money, I have to tell him Say it."

  Qin's mother said helplessly: "She said it when I got married, that the betrothal gift remains in her parents' house as a kind of parenting. In the future, it will be your two uncles when she grows old. I have been making allowances for so many years, but if you really care She took it over without any subsidy. Your three sisters-in-law are afraid that they are going to make trouble. Besides, you are both husband and wife. You should send some of them first, and then tell him when you come back. child for so long."

  Qin Yue was stunned, what nanny? She is the stepmother. She can enjoy the blessings of these three promising children in the future. When her mother says it, why does it feel so ugly?

  She said impatiently, "I know, I'll send it later."

  Qin's mother also felt embarrassed and said, "Then I will pick up your grandma later. After sending it, I must tell Lu Jianguo. It is taboo between husband and wife to hide it, you know?"

  Qin Yue thought to himself that Lu Jianguo hadn't returned from his assignment, and he still said vaguely: "I see, the phone fee is expensive, I'll hang up first."

  "it is good."

  The phone hung up, Qin Yue sighed.

  Her grandmother had a stroke half a year ago. It was not serious, but her eyes were crooked and her mouth was slanted. Her hands and feet were a little unruly, but she could barely survive, but there were always some problems. She was scalded by boiling water two days ago.