31-32

Chapter 31

  Jiang Mi's voice was too loud, she was a carefree girl, and her voice was much louder than others.

  So the family, which is not a big one, knows it.

  Mother Pei, who was busy cooking in the kitchen, was so happy that she almost dropped the bowl, and patted her chest with lingering fears to calm herself down, which is a good thing.

  Father Pei, who was burning the fire, blushed, thinking that his son was still in a coma, his daughter-in-law came back to see him as soon as possible, and kissed him, how much he likes his son?

  Only ginger rice is more bitter.

  After handing in the results of the homework, a bunch of homework came back, and after some operations, I returned to the origin, and I almost cried.

  She was just so excited.

  Thinking that the eldest sister will definitely buy something delicious when she goes to town, and the second sister asked the eldest sister to bring biscuits. She completed her homework, and the eldest sister was happy, so she could let her eat it.

  How could this happen.

  She also has a mouth that is faster than her brain.

  Jiang Xi came out with a stern face, her pretty face was very serious, so that Jiang Mi was as honest as a quail, and she didn't dare to think about those who were eating and went into the house to make up homework.

  Scared off his sister, Jiang Xi poured a gulp of cold water and touched his still warm ears.

  Be sure to lock the door next time.

  But if the door is locked, will people think she is doing anything more inside?

  She has a 'conviction' after all.

  Jiang Xi could not wait to grab the ground with her head, but fortunately, Mother Pei came over with the food, and she immediately handed over the meat and bones exchanged from the system: "Mother, I'm going to get busy soon, it's hot now, and I'm going to suffer even more. I bought some meat and bones on the way, and I will stew the bones tonight, will this pig's trotter be eaten with a marinade?"

  Mother Pei actually felt embarrassed. She didn't hear what happened just now. She didn't have the acting skills. She was afraid that her daughter-in-law would be embarrassed.

  She found the words: "How meaty is this, or this good pork belly, God, where did you buy it?! It's scary, don't go any more!"

  Apart from the 'black market', there is no other place to buy such good meat at this point in time.

  How scary the black market is.

  Although they know that there are good things there and their family is rich, they still dare to go there? Once caught, it's going to be a big deal!

  Mother Pei was terrified, and when she saw her daughter-in-law who was intact, she felt less afraid.

  Jiang Xi smiled: "I see, I just want to make up for you, but I don't work at home, and I see you all getting tired, what's the embarrassment?"

  Mother Pei said sternly: "What's the embarrassment?! You can't think like this, you have to take care of the third child at home, how tiring is it? Turning over and massaging him can make him sweat all over, and wash his clothes and wipe his body, Is it different?"

  Jiang Xi laughed, how could this be the same?

  But Mother Pei was afraid that she would think too much, and kept telling her that she was also very tired. After talking, her mouth was dry, and she muttered and went to the kitchen holding the meat, bones, and pig's trotters.