18

Chapter 18

  Jiang family

  It was near noon.

  There have been a lot of patients these past few days, and Jiang Xi was tired because of the busy work. Fortunately, there was nothing in the field recently. Pei Hejun was taken care of by the Pei family's parents in turn. She only needed to concentrate on seeing the doctor.

  After Jiang Xi checked, he smiled at the uncle who was looking at him eagerly: "It's not a big problem, it's caused by gastritis, just take some medicine to adjust, and then eat on time..."

  "Okay." Pei Mingchang took it down seriously and asked, "What about this medicine?"

  Jiang Xi said: "I'll pack it for you directly, at the same price as the town, if you want to go to the town to buy it, I'll give you the prescription."

  "Just come, I won't go to town, it's very troublesome." Pei Mingchang waved his hand very trustingly and asked her to take the medicine directly.

  Two days ago, his wife's migraine was cured here. It doesn't mean that it was cured. It wouldn't be so painful that he couldn't sleep at night, so he kept talking in his ear all day, saying that Jiang Xi looked young, then Medicine is really good.

 It just so happened that he had been feeling stuffy in his chest these days, and I heard that it was a heart problem.

  The heart problem is a serious problem. Pei Mingchang has been hiding it and dare not say it, and dare not go for an examination. If he doesn't have an examination, he will be fine. Every examination is a disease. Until Jiang Xi recently became a doctor praised by everyone in the village, he hesitated. Yu came over.

  I didn't think it was just gastritis.

  The stone in Pei Mingchang's heart fell, and his eyes narrowed with a smile.

  When Jiang Xi heard that the other party wanted to get medicine, she also got up and went to the medicine cabinet at the back to get medicine, but she just opened a cabinet and looked at the empty drawer, she patted her head: "Uncle, I'm sorry, I almost forgot. Now, the medicine is out, why don't you wait for a long time, I will go to town to buy some medicine in the afternoon and send it to you?"

  Pei Mingchang smiled and nodded: "Okay, it's fine, don't worry."

  Jiang Xi smiled apologetically. There are too many patients these days, all of which are common diseases that need to be treated. Many medicinal herbs have bottomed out. Originally, she planned to go to town this morning, but when she woke up, someone said her back was hurting. She helped massage for a while. , and other patients also came.

  It didn't work out for a while.

  I have to say anything in the afternoon.

  After seeing Pei Mingchang away, Jiang Xi stretched, thinking of something, and quickly ran to the house.

  I have seen so many patients today, and I have to collect points!

  Father Pei was about to talk to his daughter-in-law with a pipe, when he saw someone enter the house, a little helpless: "Why does this child always like to stay in the house?"

  Shouldn't young people like to go out for a walk?

  Mother Pei, who knew why her daughter-in-law went in, glared at him and whispered, "I want you to take care of it!"

  The daughter-in-law is thinking of her son, which is a good thing. After taking good care of her son, there may be a chance to wake up. By then, the family will really have no regrets.