6

Chapter 6

  At dinner that day, the parents of the Pei family had already spread the news that they would hold a banquet for the third son and the third daughter-in-law in the future.

  This year, the situation is unknown, and wedding banquets are rarely held. Too beautiful will make people jealous.

  Usually people close to each other have a meal, no more than ten dishes.

  In Jiang Xi's situation, there are not many family members, but there are quite a few people in the Pei family. There are also Pei Hejun's comrades in arms. It is quite suitable to have five tables.

  However, the surrounding brigade was shocked when they heard the news.

  Like Pei Deming and others, the first reaction was Jiang Xitu's money from Pei's family and married for the money.

  But soon the parents of the Pei family refuted the rumors themselves, and showed the documents to everyone, so that they knew that Jiang Xi was not for money, but for repayment!

  After all, giving two people old age and raising a vegetative person would cost a woman her whole life for this, which is not worth it.

  Everyone who felt that Jiang Xi had shut up for money, and the rest were praising her.

  This kid is honest.

  Although there are always people who ridicule honest people who are easy to suffer, if they get along with them, everyone still prefers honest people, because they are at ease, especially in this special age.

  The next day, when Jiang Xi followed Mother Pei and took her two younger sisters to the market, she met a bunch of people who greeted her warmly.

  "Are you going to buy something for the wedding?"

  "What are you going to buy? Let's see if there is any red cloth. The bride will look good if it is prosperous!"

  "Hey, this boy is so handsome, Guizhi, your third child is really lucky!"

  Jiang Xi also responded with a smile, being generous and calm.

  When she left the village, she looked back.

  Not being complimented, but strange.

  She brought the second sister and the third sister two oil bottles to marry. According to common sense, she would be criticized. This time, no one said anything.

  Jiang Xi waited for the two younger sisters to jump away, and whispered his doubts.

  Mother Pei smiled and said, "What's there to say? The second and third sisters are so old, so it's not hard to raise them, isn't it just a matter of eating? Besides, these two girls are diligent, and I was stunned when I came back yesterday. , the house is really clean, these days are busy in the field, and take care of the third child, I haven't cleaned it up for a long time, thanks to them!"

  Jiang Xi also smiled: "That's right, big things can't be done, small things have to be done."

  Mother Pei coughed lightly and changed the subject: "By the way, Xiaoxi, there is a sewing machine at home, do you want to buy a radio? I brought all the tickets from my family, and there are quite a few industrial tickets."

  In fact, it's not that others have not complained that Jiang Xi brought two younger sisters to live here.

  It's just that the two children are old and don't need special care. They all think that they can get two dowry gifts in a few years, plus Jiang Xi married them back to give them old age, this transaction is cost-effective, so No one ever mentioned it.