4

Chapter 4

  Despite the stormy waves in his heart, Jiang Xi's face was still suppressed.

  a system!

  He actually appeared on Pei Hejun, did he know that?

  What system is this?

  Jiang Xi pretended to touch it unintentionally, but her hand passed through the middle. She couldn't touch the translucent screen, and the words that looked like crying at the bottom also disappeared, and then another task appeared. Failed text.

  Jiang Xi lowered her eyes in disappointment and wanted to ask the system aloud, but there was Mother Pei, and Mother Pei didn't react at all to that thing, so she might be the only one who could see it.

  Maybe it's because she's wearing a book, maybe a little special magnetic field induction?

  Jiang Xi pondered, and saw that Pei Hejun turned over simply to end, she also gently tapped his buttocks and back for a while, in Pei's puzzled eyes, she explained: "I heard people say that when he turned over before, This has to be done, possibly to unclog the compressed muscles."

  Mother Pei suddenly patted her head, as if remembering something: "Yes, it seems that the doctor told me before, but I have a bad memory, I didn't remember it, thanks to Xiaoxi!"

  Speaking of this, she was even happier. When she got her son, she pulled Jiang Xi and said, "You are a good boy. The third child will be taken care of by you. Auntie can rest assured."

  Jiang Xi pursed his lips and smiled, with a firm tone: "I will take good care of third brother Pei!"

  Mother Pei was moved to tears.

  She didn't say much, for fear that the little girl would be shy, but she knew in her heart that no family in the eight townships had a vegetative state, except for their third child.

  Jiang Xi, this child can know this, it is estimated that she has inquired before. With this heart, coupled with her character, she is really grateful for the third child!

  At this time, Father Pei shouted outside, "It's time to eat."

  Mother Pei quickly took Jiang Xi out, and went to call the two children in the room.

  When they went out, there was already food on the table in the main room, as well as a bowl of meat and vegetables. The eyes of the two younger sisters were straight, but without Jiang Xi's instructions, they still did not dare to serve the table.

  Seeing this, Mother Pei pushed the three: "Why are you still standing? Eat!"

  Jiang Xi just sat up, and the two younger sisters also sat on her right hand side. The meal made by each person with a bowl of white rice and sweet potatoes smelled delicious. Jiang Xi was also hungry. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. , At this time, eating sweet potatoes feels like a delicacy in the world.

  Mother Pei was afraid that they would be restrained, so she kept serving them vegetables.

  Let the three of them have a rare meal.

  Jiang Xi felt more and more that the Pei family was right. After dinner, Jiang Xi asked the two younger sisters to collect the bowls.

  These rural children often do it, but Mother Pei refuses to let her, but Jiang Xi is determined, so she compromises, but she still helps along.

  When everything is done, at two o'clock in the afternoon, Pei's parents will go to work.

  If it was before, the two of them would have to stay home alone, but today Jiang Xi came and let them all go. These days, work points are money, and people who are more diligent are reluctant to be lazy and earn more. The money will be distributed at the end of the year. Only a lot.