33-35

Chapter 33

  *

  It is formal here, it can be called a hospital, and the basic facilities are all there.

  Pei Deyi took his father down and rushed inside.

  Driving was also delayed for a while. Father Pei's face became even paler. Mother Pei looked at it and cried again.

  When the people in the hospital saw him in this situation, they also refused to let him go.

  Jiang Xi took Pei's mother and Shi Zhonghua to run errands to go through the formalities and pay the fees.

  The doctor who saw Pei Zhong's leg exclaimed when he saw the hole in Pei Zhong's leg: "Such a big hole, blood..." She checked the situation and bleed a little, but it wasn't much, especially near the wound. It's clean and smells like alcohol.

  At the same time, I saw the two needles. If it weren't for this, the blood would not flow so little.

  She sighed: "This barefoot doctor is really good. He stopped the bleeding."

  Pei Zhong was not in the mood, but when he heard this, he nodded deliberately.

  These days, most of the doctors in the village use acupuncture. The doctor took it easy, pulled out the needle swiftly and handed it to Pei Deyi, who in turn handed it to Jiang Xi.

  Jiang Xi opened the acupuncture bag and inserted the two needles back.

  The doctor here has already started to treat the wound, and the nurse drives them out so as not to disturb them.

  Mother Pei leaned against Jiang Xi all over, she could only find a place to let her rest for a while, Mother Pei kept patting her chest|chest: "The old man scared me to death."

  "It's okay, you can see that the doctor is not nervous, it's definitely not a big deal." Jiang Xi comforted.

  Mother Pei nodded with tears in her eyes: "Thanks to you, otherwise, as an old woman, I would definitely not be able to find Bei."

  Jiang Xi smiled and said, "Second brother is also there. He was carrying it on his back and was tired."

  When Mother Pei mentioned her second child, she no longer had the same nose as before and eyes instead of eyes, and nodded silently.

  An hour later, Pei Zhong's wound was healed, and the doctor came out to explain to them: "Go to the hospital, this situation didn't hurt the bones, but the muscles on the legs were injured, and the dressing was changed very carefully. It is easy to have a fever, and for at least three months, this leg cannot be used forcefully, it is best to review it once every two weeks, if there is any special situation, such as the line is dropped..."

  Several people listened carefully, and after listening, they discussed what to do.

  Mother Pei looked at her son and Jiang Xi. Naturally, they made the decision. She was old and didn't understand anything.

  Jiang Xi said: "I still have to live in the hospital. I will see the recovery of my father."

  She is also a doctor, but the conditions are definitely different from those of the doctors in the hospital, so I should rest assured in the hospital.

  Seeing this, Pei Deyi also nodded, "Yes!"

  Xiang Yiyang took the initiative to say, "We still have something else to do. It is estimated that we will leave in five days. We will stay in the hospital for five days and see if we can be discharged from the hospital in five days. If we can, we can send it back."