1

Chapter 1

  May 1971

  In a park in the town, a man and a woman sat on both ends of a bench, as if separated by a Milky Way.

  The man is about twenty-seven or eighteen, dressed in military uniform, with a serious face, the woman is only seventeen or eighteen years old, with two braids tied up, immature and beautiful, and it is the pair of eyes, some straight, as if the soul is out of the body.

  There was no word between the two for a long time, and the man seemed a little unbearable. He glanced at the woman beside him, and took the initiative to say: "Comrade Jiang, my situation is special, and the person who introduced me must have already said that I don't ask how good the woman is. I just hope she can take good care of her family and follow the army after marriage..."

  Jiang Xi came back to his senses, hearing these words, a touch of embarrassment flashed on his face, and whispered: "Sorry, I saw each other today, but my uncle forced me to come."

  The man's eyes darkened, his straight facial features showed a bit of loss, his lips pursed, and he said: "Comrade Jiang can think about it again, I am now the commander of the battalion, with a monthly allowance of 75, and I will continue to do so in the future. It will be handed over to you for safekeeping after marriage."

  "Sorry." Jiang Xi said again.

  The man sighed helplessly: "Then I will send Comrade Jiang back."

  "No, no." Jiang Xi shook his head quickly, got up and bowed apologetically to him, and strode away. The man looked at her impatient back, scratched his head a little irritably, and went over, wanting to give it away.

  But he didn't want to take two steps, a figure ran over, hit him straight, and was knocked over by his rigid body, fell to the ground, and let out a painful cry: "Ouch!"

  The man stopped and hesitated: "Comrade, are you all right?"

  The girl raised her head and looked at the age of seventeen or eighteen, with a bit of green shyness: "No, it's okay..." She was about to stand up, but as soon as she stood, her feet softened, and this time she straightened up. He fell into the man's arms: "I seem to have sprained my foot, comrade, can you take me to the clinic to get medicine?"

  The man thought for a while, then nodded: "Okay."

  The two walked away with their arms, causing a lot of attention, and it seemed that some people who knew them were staring at them. The man was uncomfortable with this look, but the girl lowered her eyes and showed a bit of a smile.

  *

  Jiang Xi didn't know what happened there after she left.

  She is in a state of disarray now.

  Actually wearing a book!

  Just ten minutes ago, Jiang Xi clearly remembered that he was killed by a car, and he didn't have time to feel the pain. When he opened his eyes, he was already on the bench, and there was a memory in his mind. The unfortunate seventeen-year life of the eldest daughter under oppression.

  The original owner's name is Jiang Xi, she has the same name and surname, and looks the same.

  Born in 1954, it is now 1971. She is seventeen years old and has two younger sisters. She was born by her mother to fight for her son. It is a pity that she did not give birth to her son. All three daughters are equally good.

  However, the original owner's father passed away three years ago, and his mother was a demon who helped his younger brother. He thought about helping his useless younger brother all day long. In the past, the original owner's father suppressed it. Everything was fine. In the past three years, the original owner's mother has intensified, and she has given away all the valuable things in the family. go to her mother's house.