24

Chapter 24

  Jiang Xi was in a complicated mood.

  After finally going out, I also met Zhang Xiuyun, which was a bit unlucky.

  But it's also a bit good, she's the only one who hasn't met the original owner's uncle's family.

  Jiang Xi smiled, and the two younger sisters ran over to say hello energetically: "Mother!"

  "Hey." Zhang Xiuyun was obviously very happy. He had two children, and he didn't forget to wave to Jiang Xi: "Big sister."

  Jiang Xi walked over slowly, and heard Zhang Xiuyun say angrily: "Three unconscience, and I don't know how to come back to see my mother more. When my mother died at home, it is estimated that no one will know."

Jiang Sanmei was not happy that she said this, and stomped her feet: "Mother!"

  Jiang Ermei bowed her head honestly: "I'm sorry."

  She did not think about Pei Jiale a little, and gradually forgot that her mother was at home alone.

  Jiang Xi didn't feel as much as they did. After listening to Zhang Xiuyun's words, he said seriously: "No, I told the people in the village, let them see you more, and let them tell me anything."

  The gifts she gave back that time were not for nothing.

  It's just that this didn't make Zhang Xiuyun happy. Instead, she choked. She just said, doesn't she really want to die?

  Although life was a bit more difficult, compared to raising three daughters by one person before, even if the eldest daughter had the Pei family to help her, the two daughters would still give her a headache, not to mention that her younger brother would order something from time to time.

  Now she is alone, and the pressure is gone. Although it is difficult to eat and use, it can be considered that she does not have to worry about eating and drinking, which is very good.

  However, Zhang Xiuyun already knew that this girl was very powerful, so she didn't hesitate, and said, "Where are you going? I heard from the villagers that I met you two girls several times and went to the mountain. What are you doing? ?"

  Jiang Xi smiled and said, "Look for some wild fruits and vegetables, I'll be fine anyway."

  She didn't want to tell Zhang Xiuyun a lot, for fear that she would find out and provoked the peeping of the original owner's uncle. Although it took a long time, it could not be avoided.

  Jiang Sanmei's eyes rolled, knowing that the eldest sister didn't want to talk, she nodded, "Well, picking wild vegetables!"

  Jiang Ermei pursed her lips and said nothing.

  Zhang Xiuyun shook his head helplessly, and stopped his two young daughters quite missing: "Big sister, you are not sensible, the two of them can't do much work, they can pick wild vegetables, but you can't do this, the Pei family will marry you back, It's not as an offering from your ancestors, you've already married, and you have to be filial to your in-laws..."

  Jiang Xi: "..."

  The three sisters looked at each other and felt a little speechless.

  This is the set every time, but it's really not necessary.

  The repulsion on the faces of the three was undisguised, Zhang Xiuyun felt it as he spoke, and said aggrieved: "You don't like to listen to me, all of you are gone, and you don't even want to come back to see your mother, It's not enough to nag two words now, it's not conscience!"