23

Chapter 23

  Li Quan was extremely wronged, he lost money, and now he has become a supervised team doctor, and he has to be beaten by his cousin.

  But he also knew that he had done something wrong, did not dare to refute, and got up silently.

  Lin Tao's teeth hurt when he saw him like this. A man is useless, otherwise his aunt wouldn't beg him over and over again.

  He glanced at the people around him and said angrily, "Okay, you can solve these things first."

  After he finished speaking, he smiled and came to Zhou Xin and followed him away.

  Li Quan came back to his senses, looked at the surrounding situation, rubbed it, and his whole body was red as if it had been burned by fire.

  There are dozens of people watching the lively around!

  When a child saw him like this, he laughed out loud: "Hahaha, mother, he doesn't look like a doctor at all!"

  Li Quan looked over, and the child's mother quickly covered her son's mouth to prevent him from speaking.

  But around this situation, the others did not laugh out loud, and they were probably laughing at him in their hearts.

  He was at a loss and didn't know what to do.

  After Xi Sheng Niang watched the excitement, she patted the dust on her buttocks with satisfaction: "Doctor Li, can you give me the medicine jar?"

  Li Quan hurriedly stuffed the medicine jar into Niang Xisheng again, waving his hand like chasing flies: "You hurry up, hurry up."

  Niang Xisheng snorted, held the jar, and left with her head held high.

  Earned earned.

  The medicinal soup in this medicine jar is also worth a dollar or two, so he went back and gave it to his son to drink.

  The other people waiting to see the doctor saw that it was not lively, and left.

  Li Quan watched helplessly as there were only a few people left in the long-running medical team.

  He couldn't believe it, this group of people suddenly became ill?

  Just thinking about it, one person asked the other: "Hey, you don't see a doctor anymore?"

  The man sneered: "What are you looking at? I'm afraid of being blackmailed!"

  "Hey, I heard that the old woman said that there seems to be a young daughter-in-law in their village who is very good at reading. You can see at a glance that the medicinal herbs are deceptive. Why don't we go to her and take a look?"

  "Alright, Peijiacun is next door, let's go, I happen to be fine in the afternoon."

  During the conversation, he walked more than halfway.

  Li Quan looked at the only two people left in front of him, and they were too old to leave, but when he looked at his eyes, they were suspicious, and he was so angry that he almost quit.

  A woman in Peijia Village?

  He remembered.

  You must find a chance to see, how can a woman compare to her? Don't everyone do this? Why is she the only one who has to expose these things?

  *

  "Ah! Ahh!"

  Jiang Xi sneezed twice in a row, rubbed his nose, and was about to sleep.