14

Chapter 14

  After the person who wanted the egg finished speaking, Jiang Xi was not annoyed, he smiled and handed the egg over: "Okay, auntie for you."

  The other party took the egg, and it really seemed to have avoided a scam, and ran away quickly. Before leaving, he didn't forget to say: "Why are you still standing there? Do you really think this little girl has two hands?"

  Although an egg is only three cents apiece, and they have two chickens at home, and some people secretly keep several chickens in their rooms, two or three eggs are not a big deal, but they can't be deceived in vain?

  "Mr. Zhang, what the hell do you mean?! My daughter-in-law is not a liar!" Mother Pei, who was busy cooking, heard that something was wrong outside, and ran out to see it. She was about to hit her: "My daughter-in-law is so powerful, you just talk nonsense!"

  The person who was called Madam Zhang was startled, and ran away quickly.

  After she left, Niang Xisheng also followed, and before she left, she deliberately sang loudly: "Hey, some people, one point of skill can become ten points, now it's good, it's the original form, fortunately I didn't lose the egg. "

  "Go on! Who cares about something like you?" Mother Pei scolded, seeing that Mrs. Xisheng ran ahead of time, she couldn't chase it out, so she grabbed a stone and smashed it: "If you dare to come to my house in the future, I will kill you. !"

  The stone just hit Xi Sheng Niang's butt.

  "Wang Guizhi!" Xisheng's face turned pale, and she scolded and turned back to fight her.

  But soon after returning from work, Father Pei, who was taking care of his son, also noticed something was wrong and ran out. Although he is old, he works all year round. , went to that stop, and said in a rough voice: "What? Want to fight?"

  Mother Xisheng was frightened, snorted coldly, and left with the egg in her hand.

  With the first person, plus Xisheng Niang's trouble.

  The other people who only saw the doctor and took the prescription were all heartbroken, and they all came back and said with a smile: "Actually, it's not a big deal for me, or else, He Jun's daughter-in-law?"

  Jiang Xi's expression was calm, and he didn't feel embarrassed in the face of their rebellion. He still smiled: "Okay, you brought three eggs for you."

  "And yours, a handful of vegetables, for you."

  Every time he sees a patient, Jiang Xi will write it down in the notebook, and now he will return the things, cross them out, make notes, and then look at the rest of the people.

  There were two people with back injuries. Jiang Xi made them very comfortable, but now it doesn't hurt at all.

  They originally stayed to watch the fun, but when they were watched, the two quickly shook their heads and comforted: "He Jun's daughter-in-law, we all felt that you are powerful, they are short-sighted, don't think about it, we will return in the future. It's up to you."

  "It's alright, I don't mind." Jiang Xi smiled, she really didn't mind, she had seen many such people when she practiced medicine, and many colleagues shared their experiences with her, and had encountered even more bizarre ones.

  She doesn't care, where is this going?

  She didn't suffer any loss either, and she got all the prescriptions and herbs back.

  The other two also left, and the only outsiders in the yard were Lu Xiufang and Pei Jianxiang.

  Jiang Xi looked at them naturally: "How about you?"